I think i got hacked

hello
firstly,yesterday I don't play cc for 1 day because i caught a fever.And today,i on cc as usual and found something strange.i got 40k cubits and it become 30k cubits today.i found it strange and try to go to check my collection and found out that some of my items were missing like fall pack wearables,coloured wings (the wings that look like angel wing),pink balloon and etc (i dont remember as well) please i hope you can help me.i just started to play cc like 4 days ago and try to achieve 100k cubits but i just got hacked/scammed.Hope you read this :D

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The only way something like that could happen is if someone got your password and logged into your account. You should change your password and contact support to see if they can tell who it was.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • Do you have any siblings that use the same device as you? It could be they logged into your account, spent your cubits and lost your stuff.
  • my sister also plays cc but on the other device.i also got a suspicion on her becuz she just created a new account and already had 18+k cubits and she say someone donated her that much.i think her way of scam is going to my phone and on my account becuz i set "remember" so she can just use both account for transferring my items

• Xorn said:

my sister also plays cc but on the other device.i also got a suspicion on her becuz she just created a new account and already had 18+k cubits and she say someone donated her that much.i think her way of scam is going to my phone and on my account becuz i set "remember" so she can just use both account for transferring my items

I don't think you should allow her on your device for safety reasons if thats the case
  • Yeah, my siblings used to do the same thing. And when I found out, they generally wished they hadn't.
This discussion has been closed.