Better Pvp

I know that we have these cool harm wands and others, but I think we need a better system of PVP. Let's get to it.
1. Faster Firing Wands
2. Better Weapons
3. Some sort of defense against harm, I get killed too much for fun (lucky mods, no harm ability)
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Devs I know that you work hard on this game, but can you set some time aside to consider these things? Thank you!

Comments

• I asked had a suggestion for adding more pvp items, giving an overarching idea before but idk how many people thought of it as good.

PVP pack
    Add a pvp pack in the shop permanently. Make the pvp pack insanely overpriced like 10k or 20k. In the end, cc is a trading simulator so people would need to work hard for the special pvp items. PVP packs give a random special pvp item. We can then make pvp more complex and enjoyable.

Example:
    Wands can't be stopped but don't do much damage
    Guns do 2 hearts of damage [with max brawny] and shields block guns
    swords do 2 hearts of damage [without any brawny] and can counter shields

The list above are just potential possibilities of special pvp items. That way, instead of spamming space bar and wand fire key for pvp, people need to have all pvp items in hotbar so that they need to keep switching around depending on the situation. This would make pvp more complicated and exciting.

All the prices and items I gave in there are just as reference cuz I don't want to leave a blank price, and I don't want to not name any items. I just wanted to give the overarching idea but everybody said -1 for prices or items instead in my post ;-;
  • +1 :)