CUBITS

I need to know if somebody will help me be succecfull in cc add me if you will

blorbly is the name

Comments

• blorply said:

I need to know if somebody will help me be succecfull in cc add me if you will

blorbly is the name

Blorply sry
  • Hi, to me work = successful so all I can tell you is what I did. I can not add you as I own 105 realms and hundreds of rooms & all are set to friends build so my alternate account can use them.

It is well known that I do buy cubits but before that started, I mined desert boulders and sand to sell stone and sand. I set a goal to buy 100 cat pets and 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits, cats eye glasses, skirt & fairy wings. It took seven months. I gathered all of the desert boulders then took them home. I placed them in rows of fifty, three tall, then went to get more. When I got home I mined the boulders I placed earlier then placed more, then went to get more, rinse & repeat. That way I got exp & cubits for mining at home each cycle. It took seven months to reach my first goal, then I started buying cubits. I have over 700 of these dopplegangers of me now, scattered all throughout my realms. Crafting Easter Pows & selling them was part of what helped me reach my first goal which cost over 500,000 cubits. Another part was crafting empty jars, then catching fairies, then selling fairy jars.

I was 15 when I started & my mom wanted me to prove to her I could reach my goal before she let me spend part of my money on Cubic Castles. I have been playing cubic castles for 56 months as of today.

My other goals were to win best of realms but not for the cubits & more for the goal itself to win top prize. My first win was fifth place, then second, then first several times. Other goals were to be in top for collecting easter eggs (event) for prize (Halo), then forum contest for best valentines poem (Halo). I push myself to excel and did. I started out BIG for sure with that goal of 100 cat pets but you can set your pace and stick to it. Each time you play you work at your goal and seeing progress drives you more to reach it. This builds self worth and in the process makes you money and the former is where the value is, at least for me it is.

People need resources so I made huge resource farms. I started out small then built them up as time progressed. All of my resource farms hold 9600. Like 9600 cotton bushes, 9600 rubber trunks, etc... I do several things so I am not a slave to any one thing. There is mining, resource farming, crop farming, crafting, contests, collecting, quests, farm animals & collecting milk & eggs, cooking deco foods, selling, events & building. There is also buying then reselling but that is not for me as it cheats both the player you buy from and the player you sell to and you profit from other loss. It makes you greedy and power hungry.

Wide is the gate that leads to destruction. Narrow is the gate that leads to salvation. Choose your path. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul.

Best of luck to you and make good choices.
  • Intimate said:

Hi, to me work = successful so all I can tell you is what I did. I can not add you as I own 105 realms and hundreds of rooms & all are set to friends build so my alternate account can use them.

It is well known that I do buy cubits but before that started, I mined desert boulders and sand to sell stone and sand. I set a goal to buy 100 cat pets and 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits, cats eye glasses, skirt & fairy wings. It took seven months. I gathered all of the desert boulders then took them home. I placed them in rows of fifty, three tall, then went to get more. When I got home I mined the boulders I placed earlier then placed more, then went to get more, rinse & repeat. That way I got exp & cubits for mining at home each cycle. It took seven months to reach my first goal, then I started buying cubits. I have over 700 of these dopplegangers of me now, scattered all throughout my realms. Crafting Easter Pows & selling them was part of what helped me reach my first goal which cost over 500,000 cubits. Another part was crafting empty jars, then catching fairies, then selling fairy jars.

I was 15 when I started & my mom wanted me to prove to her I could reach my goal before she let me spend part of my money on Cubic Castles. I have been playing cubic castles for 56 months as of today.

My other goals were to win best of realms but not for the cubits & more for the goal itself to win top prize. My first win was fifth place, then second, then first several times. Other goals were to be in top for collecting easter eggs (event) for prize (Halo), then forum contest for best valentines poem (Halo). I push myself to excel and did. I started out BIG for sure with that goal of 100 cat pets but you can set your pace and stick to it. Each time you play you work at your goal and seeing progress drives you more to reach it. This builds self worth and in the process makes you money and the former is where the value is, at least for me it is.

People need resources so I made huge resource farms. I started out small then built them up as time progressed. All of my resource farms hold 9600. Like 9600 cotton bushes, 9600 rubber trunks, etc... I do several things so I am not a slave to any one thing. There is mining, resource farming, crop farming, crafting, contests, collecting, quests, farm animals & collecting milk & eggs, cooking deco foods, selling, events & building. There is also buying then reselling but that is not for me as it cheats both the player you buy from and the player you sell to and you profit from other loss. It makes you greedy and power hungry.

Wide is the gate that leads to destruction. Narrow is the gate that leads to salvation. Choose your path. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul.

Best of luck to you and make good choices.

intimate lore