Moving Arrow? :/

So, Coojoo Released a video (I will put in the Message Later) About the moving arrow about farts of fury making it, Now i dont understand the CC Admins fixed all the bugs i thought yet they are still being made and found to this day, If anyone knows how to Make this mysterious Symbol pop up When going near the block freind me im Powerman Helper In Cubic castles, Please and thank you to all The reply!

Coojoo Resource -

Comments

• The arrow is not mysterious. I was told that only certain people can make those kinds of signs, but those signs have a timer counting down from 30 minutes, and the arrow will point towards the sign whenever you enter the sign viewing radius. Dr. Volton and some others have these signs as well. The arrow points to the initial position of the sign when you first see the sign, but if you move around, the arrow will flash until gone. Whenever you exit the sign view and re-enter it to reread the sign, another arrow will show.
  • Yes i know i have seen many with this "arrow" But how would you make it was my question.
  • I think that Coojoo has a tutorial on that or sth. I'm not too sure tho... :/
  • Nope Just Sayign he has it in his Realm, no directions
  • It is not legal. Don't try to learn! and none won't tell how to make it.
  • Okay Lol, thanks for the info
  • Why is it not legal? Its not like you are going against the rules or breaking them
  • Why is it not legal? Its not like you are going against the rules or breaking them

It requires a third party software which is against the rules to use
  • oh yea i would of never figured that out lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I am going to close this discussion. I suggest not attempting to recreate this. It puts your account at risk as it is breaking the guidelines.
This discussion has been closed.