hollas/hollawarp

hello, suggesting the game to kindly include codes where we can check or type it on chatbox how many hollas we still have. Sometimes, the system notifies us with how many hollas left.. but you know, its only notified whenever you relog, what if you wanna use it for emergency purposes. I know we can only pay 2k cubits but for me, it will be appropriate if it has codes. Thank you so much cc<3 <3

Comments

• They should make the code /hollas so people with a broken “s” key on their keyboard end up wasting their hollas
  • -1 I don’t see it as necessary, relogging takes like 2 sec
  • -1 I agree with Cubic
  • The reason why i posted this is because its necessary. There are times that people spam hollas and we read it. Could you memorize them all? No for sure. If you want somehow to "INTERACT" to their hollas and reply back to them in emergency, you could do so without hesitance if you could type the code /holla whatever it is. If you "RELOG" im sure every hollas will not show up again and its AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED. Theres a good reason why i suggested this. Im not even a kid to suggest nonsense
  • Jisu' said:

The reason why i posted this is because its necessary. There are times that people spam hollas and we read it. Could you memorize them all? No for sure. If you want somehow to "INTERACT" to their hollas and reply back to them in emergency, you could do so without hesitance if you could type the code /holla whatever it is. If you "RELOG" im sure every hollas will not show up again and its AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED. Theres a good reason why i suggested this. Im not even a kid to suggest nonsense

If you want to respond to the hollas, then do /holla, if you don’t have any it will tell you, and you can then go and buy some, you don’t have to check how many hollas you have before responding
  • Jisu' said:

Im not even a kid to suggest nonsense

We're not saying you're a kid or that you're suggesting nonsense, just that we disagree with you.
    I just don't personally see the point in a thing to show how many hollas you have left, since as MEEPYZ said, if you try to holla and you can't it'll just tell you.

• Bro sometimes we get a mistake of knowing if we have hollas or none. And i experienced that, i wasted my hollas coz i dont know if i have one or not. Its not even a problem to create a code for that. Why you react too much? Its just a code to put on chat. Thats it!
  • Some of you are millionaires and you dont care about your cubits. To be honest, im being wise of using cubits for me to save much more cubits. It is 2000 what if u dont have that much cubits to buy it?and at the same time saving cubits. Shallow minds. Analyze what im saying here its just being wise when to buy hollas or not.
  • You disagree coz you dont really know and you dont care about the others. Be general. Think about the other players. Dont just think about yourself and your own experience.
  • mint'mint' Member
    edited November 2022
    You guys dont think about the new ones. You just react negatively because youre all old timers.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    this goes off topic and multi-posts.. If you suggest something you have to be able to handle the fact that not all players will agree with your suggestion, closing.
This discussion has been closed.