Please help

I was on a alt and I got accused of hacking.I did not hack and have not EVER hacked .I took a screenshot of my inventory as proof if that helps? It was the only thing I could think to do. I was in the process of filing a report against the person when I was banned. I have been playing this game for years and have absolutely NO reason to hack especially not for a spider chair. Seriously? The person did hollas for giveaways when it was payways and I told people it was a scam.They were setting up for the next holla when the item was bought when it was covered in glass.I WAS NOT the only person there and they accused me of hacking because I called what they were doing a scam. If I remember correctly payaways are against the guidelines. I am an adult and have bought cubits from this game multiple times.I have absolutely no reason to cheat and have never cheated. The most I've done is have alts which as far as I know are allowed still. No one asked for my side, I was just banned. Again, I have a screenshot proving it's NOT in my inventory if that helps clear my name? It was the only thing I could think to do for proof

Comments

• I have money and years into this game.Why would I jeopardize that for a spider chair? There's things on there my boyfriend gave me before he passed away and sweet signs he left for me. I wouldn't jeopardize that for ANYTHING. The accusations are false! I didn't do it. We played on the game together for years before he passed away. Please please please don't take that away
  • If you never hacked, you shouldn't be scared since they would need proof of you hacking for you to get banned.
  • I'm scared cause I've been banned. I didn't hack and have never hacked. They banned me without checking they just took the other persons word for it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Kata said:

I'm scared cause I've been banned. I didn't hack and have never hacked. They banned me without checking they just took the other persons word for it.

That's not how it works. They check game files before they ban. I'm not saying you hacked, I'm just saying that they didn't just take someone's word for it. If you are concerned you should contact support. Making a forums discussion won't accomplish anything.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
This discussion has been closed.