Cubic Castles 10 Years

Is there anything planned for Cubic Castles' 10th anniversary? I may have made this discussion a year or two early, but I want to know if something big is planned for this significant milestone.

Comments

• good question
    🤔
  • no more tinkerworld.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Is there anything planned for Cubic Castles' 10th anniversary? I may have made this discussion a year or two early, but I want to know if something big is planned for this significant milestone.

Yes 10 years means everybody gets 10 million cubits :')

idk but lol but I hope they bring back the lobby as the main home. its really fun to have, especially because the realm isn't very very spacious like overworlds, so people can hang out together more.
  • i didnt even know cc had a 10th anniversary
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

i didnt even know cc had a 10th anniversary

They haven't but these guys already want to know what will be done for that moment.
    They are gonna have to wait a few more years for an answer on that.
  • hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

idk but lol but I hope they bring back the lobby as the main home. its really fun to have, especially because the realm isn't very very spacious like overworlds, so people can hang out together more.
    I totally agree with bringing back the lobby.
  • hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

Overworlds are nice and all, but I feel like are too big. Especially new eden, where literally only near spawn is sometimes crowded and the rest of eden is literally one guy fishing or empty space. It feels more welcoming to see a lot more players together.
  • hi_127 said:

hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

Overworlds are nice and all, but I feel like are too big. Especially new eden, where literally only near spawn is sometimes crowded and the rest of eden is literally one guy fishing or empty space. It feels more welcoming to see a lot more players together.
    What about custom size overworlds
  • Cubic said:

hi_127 said:

hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

What about custom size overworlds
    ya that would help. mine overworlds could be larger while personal overworlds could be smaller. Surely im not the only one that hates it when I eat a warp to go to a mine but I spawn halfway across the overworld from it.
  • i wished this 10th anniversary can make cc like the good old days :/ this new future we have on cc is terrible... not to mention the fact its boring... the game i grew up with playing in 2015 was normal and almost perfect. until 2016-2017 came along and it ruined the game it once was... since then i didnt like the future of cc at all. and this anniversary is the perfect idea to bring back old lobby. bring back some old time memories in it and such. makin this game the best game ever in 2015 or 2014.
  • i wished this 10th anniversary can make cc like the good old days :/ this new future we have on cc is terrible... not to mention the fact its boring... the game i grew up with playing in 2015 was normal and almost perfect. until 2016-2017 came along and it ruined the game it once was... since then i didnt like the future of cc at all. and this anniversary is the perfect idea to bring back old lobby. bring back some old time memories in it and such. makin this game the best game ever in 2015 or 2014.

I agree. Sadly, I haven't played much, as I started in 2020, but even in my 2 years of playing, I have seen many changes within the game. To the best of my knowledge, this game started off as more or less of a community game, where people would be together having fun, which was where most of the activity was. However, now, the game is more of a reputation and wealth game, where you just need money to get what you want instead of friends. The trust factor significantly decreased as well among players, where only a few people are willing to let me try on their backpack or their wings.

As a 10th anniversary, I would want more of a community factor added again, so that we would have a better community and more people showing care and respect to others.
  • hi_127 said:

i wished this 10th anniversary can make cc like the good old days :/ this new future we have on cc is terrible... not to mention the fact its boring... the game i grew up with playing in 2015 was normal and almost perfect. until 2016-2017 came along and it ruined the game it once was... since then i didnt like the future of cc at all. and this anniversary is the perfect idea to bring back old lobby. bring back some old time memories in it and such. makin this game the best game ever in 2015 or 2014.

I agree. Sadly, I haven't played much, as I started in 2020, but even in my 2 years of playing, I have seen many changes within the game. To the best of my knowledge, this game started off as more or less of a community game, where people would be together having fun, which was where most of the activity was. However, now, the game is more of a reputation and wealth game, where you just need money to get what you want instead of friends. The trust factor significantly decreased as well among players, where only a few people are willing to let me try on their backpack or their wings.

As a 10th anniversary, I would want more of a community factor added again, so that we would have a better community and more people showing care and respect to others.
    SEE EXCATLY! we both wished this game could be like the old days. its sad everyday i walk into cc sometimes and see idiots makin things worst in every realm or place. lookin at it makes me so sick i wanna vomit.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2022
    The 10th anniversary is a long time from now and this discussion has been derailed into complaints so I'm going to close it.
This discussion has been closed.