Flashlight

I looked everywhere and could not find info on flashlight. Where to get, what's it's function & is it or will it be craftable. Since we are literally "in the dark" I would like to know.

Comments

• It’s purely cosmetic in the pack I believe
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's in the halloween pack, it's a handheld item but it does not light up the area. You have to use torches or candles to do that.
  • Flashlight is just for the looks. Doesn't light anything it just looks cool to many people and is semi-rare, which is why it is so expensive. Sorry for the late reply.
  • hi_127 said:

... and is semi-rare, which is why it is so expensive.

Their policy in recent years has been to make everything in the holiday/event/etc packs of even rarity, because of gambling laws and things like that, so I'm pretty sure it's not any rarer than anything else. Unless they changed it?

• There isn’t rarity, it’s more expensive because people actually want that item compared to an item that isn’t as cool like the ghost shirt, so people are willing to pay more for it because it looks cool
  • MEEPYZ said:

There isn’t rarity, it’s more expensive because people actually want that item compared to an item that isn’t as cool like the ghost shirt, so people are willing to pay more for it because it looks cool

That and also literally every item that goes higher I dont get so I am 100% positive that there are chances; Since Fall Pack of last year I haven't gotten any of the 'rares' that rose to over 3k.
  • MEEPYZ said:

There isn’t rarity, it’s more expensive because people actually want that item compared to an item that isn’t as cool like the ghost shirt, so people are willing to pay more for it because it looks cool

I believe there is a rarity because some items spawn less than others from packs, which does create a rarity whether the devs intended to create it or not. This is similar to any other packs. I wouldn't say the odds of getting a costume from a pack was the same as getting a common wearable from the pack.
  • hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

I believe there is a rarity because some items spawn less than others from packs, which does create a rarity whether the devs intended to create it or not. This is similar to any other packs. I wouldn't say the odds of getting a costume from a pack was the same as getting a common wearable from the pack.
    The only reason getting a costume in a pack is rarer than getting a common is because usually there is like 10 commons and 1 or 2 costumes