Thanksgiving Update

@SirKewberth
What do people do in autumn? They rake the leaves that fall from the trees above. So, I thought this year for Thanksgiving, we should have an event where we rake leaves. Leaf piles will be everywhere, around mines, fishing realms, as well as regular realms or rooms. A new handheld item "Rake" can be purchased in the Cubit Shop for 2500c during this event. When holding a rake on top of a leaf pile, you can click on the "Use" button that pops up and the leaves will disappear. Most of these leaf piles will have nothing under them, but some may have rare items such as Pilgrim Outfits, maybe a new "Pie Hat", and two NEW Super Rare Items! These two new super rare items can only be obtainable with the "Special Leaf" or maybe a different name. There will be 100 Special Leaves, which have a different color from regular leaves, such as blue, and are very rare to find under leaf piles (0.01% chance). Each special leaf can be redeemed at the end of the event for one of the two new Super Rare Items: "Leaf Costume", and a new car maybe called "Turkey Car". Only 50 of each new Super Rare Item can be obtained! Chances are the same for everybody, and if you're lucky enough then you can find a Special Leaf before your busy friend that grinds this event gets one!

Comments

• +1, but rip economy
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Cute idea! I like it!
  • +1
  • edited October 2022
    +1 I like it a lot too!

I do think though, that if they spawn in regular realms and rooms, they would need to dissapear after thanksgiving is over, and not stick around like the eggs, because physical blocks could mess up some builds.
  • +1 But I would Say that the pilgrim set is very over circulated and theres so many already. I think maybe we can have a new and different main set for thanksgiving! Other then that its a great idea!!
  • +1, maybe the special leaf could be a gold leaf like the gold eggs.
  • Maybe cc sends players a real life leaf raker that they can use to rake their neighbors yard for money and then pay Sirjewbirth back for the rake once these players make back the money
  • +1
  • I don't agree to little chance of finding and plp like me that have bad luck would never get ahead just like this Halloween event good plan just poorly executed too many rams already value of it has dropped
  • this is cute, but personally, i don't think i want cubic castles to remind me to do my chores!!!! what next??? dish washing???!? madness!!!!
  • this is cute, but personally, i don't think i want cubic castles to remind me to do my chores!!!! what next??? dish washing???!? madness!!!!

lol
  • +1 to the turkey car.
  • I would say do something like the mashes but feathers instead of mashes maybe new outfit 🤔 or maybe some new levels I've been level 60 since 2014
  • Aaannnnddddd.... Ever with a sense of humor, Sir Kew goes w/ cleaning up the poo instead. lol ... Very nice. Leaves might have been a bit less messy.
    +1,000,000 for the Turkey Car to get implemented.