Is this Required?

I have a parkor that is hard but possible with only jumpman, Are Vends with warps to skip other levels bad since it taking them ahead but is still totaly optional and to help them if they are stuck.

Comments

• I have a parkor that is hard but possible with only jumpman, Are Vends with warps to skip other levels bad since it taking them ahead but is still totaly optional and to help them if they are stuck.

I looked at the rules and wasnt rlly pay to win so idk
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I have a parkor that is hard but possible with only jumpman, Are Vends with warps to skip other levels bad since it taking them ahead but is still totaly optional and to help them if they are stuck.

Gala and I have both already told you that it is not allowed. Why ask again here?
  • I have a parkor that is hard but possible with only jumpman, Are Vends with warps to skip other levels bad since it taking them ahead but is still totaly optional and to help them if they are stuck.

Gala and I have both already told you that it is not allowed. Why ask again here?
    Am not like going to do it again just seeing if their was like in the forms saying exactly kinda that allowed but I know just kinda hoping some cold hard evidence but whatever I know I can't do it and won't do again.
This discussion has been closed.