Is it coming?

Is the halloween event coming soon enough?

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited September 2022
    Wait till Halloween..
  • I'd wait until about mid October before expecting it. Maybe we'll get it early this year since there are 3 events, but I wouldn't expect it for another two weeks at minimum.
  • Wait, So will there be a new, Stuff like i Watches "Coojoo's Video" on halloween update, And Is all the items true? ( I have Put The Video )

- Coojoo's Video!
  • Wait, So will there be a new, Stuff like i Watches "Coojoo's Video" on halloween update, And Is all the items true? ( I have Put The Video )

- Coojoo's Video!

this is late, bump
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    The events will be available after all platforms have support to 2022 Halloween Triple Spooktacular update and everything is okay to launch. Currently, just on Android the support for that update was added (info based on update logs). Then, we need wait for the next week to get the update to steam, web and iOs versions.
  • The events will be available after all platforms have support to 2022 Halloween Triple Spooktacular update and everything is okay to launch. Currently, just on Android the support for that update was added (info based on update logs). Then, we need wait for the next week to get the update to steam, web and iOs versions.

alright, thanks
    mods, close this
This discussion has been closed.