About the trophy max year rn

So i have an account that started in 2014 but my trophy can only go to 6. I thought 6 is max until today i saw a 7 years trophy. Why :/. And is 7 year currently max now or there is higher one

Comments

• yes there is bug that doesn't allow it to go past 6+ years. highest is 8 years
  • Oh is there any way to overcome this bug? If not i hope it will be fixed by the devs soon
  • well ig I'm experiencing this bug as well
  • How does this affect Sirkewberth's legacy?
  • MEEPYZ said:

How does this affect Sirkewberth's legacy?

Over used line now NGL
    Remm said:

So i have an account that started in 2014 but my trophy can only go to 6. I thought 6 is max until today i saw a 7 years trophy. Why :/. And is 7 year currently max now or there is higher one

I am pretty sure it works on basis of realm date created so maybe that could be a factor.. i am not sure about it as i haven't used one but Heard it somewhere
  • I am pretty sure it works on basis of realm date created so maybe that could be a factor.. i am not sure about it as i haven't used one but Heard it somewhere

The trophy is used in the starter realm of my 2014 account

• Remm said:

I am pretty sure it works on basis of realm date created so maybe that could be a factor.. i am not sure about it as i haven't used one but Heard it somewhere

The trophy is used in the starter realm of my 2014 account

same and it only goes to 6
  • I was wondering this myself too. Id love to see what the 7 and 8 year trophys look like if someone to willing to post them.
    Thank you.