Kitty5544 scammed by DEM0NIC force

AstaHunAstaHun Member
edited September 2022 in General Chat
Hey guys i making this post to ask developers or moderators is it possible to check who placed these sign tables on Kitty5544 realm? some data history? or its not possible to get proof againts DEM0NIC force ? so the server computer has no data what happening in the game? these are the screenshoots and its very humiliating what DEM0NIC force said to Kitty5544 DEM0NIC force destroyed everything and stole in Kitty5544 realm.

I uploaded the pictures here. Just check this... how the hell you can say these things to a girl in game after he stole her items ... is it possible for developers to make a system that monitors the data to check what happened in a realm to find scammers and punish them and every items what they stole the victim will get it back? like these screenshoots if a player place a sign table in kitty5544 realm and you check the data history in the server command panel, you can see his ip and his name who did it right? if this exist in the server computer or not only developers know this.

I'm doing this for Kitty5544 cause its very disgusting what that guy said to her, and no one trying to make justice.

*Images removed by a mod.*

Comments

• Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited September 2022
    You need to contact support about. ===
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't post images on the forums with inappropriate language in them.

The person who placed those had perm in the realm, you should suggest to your friend that they unperm and unfriend them if they haven't already done that. Then they need to contact support as Kn1ght4nd3r50n stated above.
This discussion has been closed.