How to craft an official or crude signpost

The wiki is hard to use. does anybody know the crafting recipe for a sign? Thanks :P

Comments

• Crude sign - Any Trunk + String + Charcoal
    Official sign - New Wood Planks + Glue + White Dye + Red/Green/Black Dye
    http://cubiccastles.com/recipes.html
  • If you have trouble with some recipes, you can also head to the Official Learning Center, which can be found in New Eden (Overworld).
  • Ngl the new learning center can be confusing. I'd swing by the old learning center too; everything is laid out in one realm. Just find the signs (you can get there by going to ye old lobby and going into the old learning center building)
  • Ngl the new learning center can be confusing. I'd swing by the old learning center too; everything is laid out in one realm. Just find the signs (you can get there by going to ye old lobby and going into the old learning center building)

Thanks
  • You made it here to cubic castles forum so you have internet. Use 007Awesome007's link and there you will find all the recipe's you need. BTW the improved Anvil has the recipe for most signs but not the official ones. FYI; the anvil, expert workbench & the wizard workbench all you need to do is have the tool and all of the items in your inventory & no need to place them in to the workbench.

I keep all tools in a chest next to each of the workbenches so I can open the table & chest at the same time and put the tool away when finished crafting.