Hacked Account

guys what can i do please someone just hacked my account. Same time with other players. That realm was hidden with a "Me and friends" setup. I dont have any other frends except all of my alts. Please help me coz he stole my piggy and 1800c only :(

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If someone hacked your account you will have to contact support about it at https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • guys what can i do please someone just hacked my account. Same time with other players. That realm was hidden with a "Me and friends" setup. I dont have any other frends except all of my alts. Please help me coz he stole my piggy and 1800c only :(

Don't enter in hacking websites, I saw someone recently advertise his hack website in pens yards rental's, do not enter in any of them!! They will ask for your password and steal your account also don't give or password to anyone!!
  • *Veigar* said:

guys what can i do please someone just hacked my account. Same time with other players. That realm was hidden with a "Me and friends" setup. I dont have any other frends except all of my alts. Please help me coz he stole my piggy and 1800c only :(

Don't enter in hacking websites, I saw someone recently advertise his hack website in pens yards rental's, do not enter in any of them!! They will ask for your password and steal your account also don't give or password to anyone!!
    even if it's who you trust...
This discussion has been closed.