How much c did the richest cc player have?

I know you guys were talking about the wealthiest players before, but how much did they have?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Did?
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited June 22
    U said:

Did?

"uh... what do you mean 'did'??"
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Orran9827 said:

U said:

Did?

Well, there were cubit exploits in the past, and the hackers had billions of cubits so...
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    probably like at least 500c
  • I don't mean to flex but I have more than 500c, so that puts me at the top tier of richest players. I have something around 1043 cubits, more than double that estimate.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Orran9827 said:

U said:

Did?

Well, there were cubit exploits in the past, and the hackers had billions of cubits so...
    youre right
  • I don't mean to flex but I have more than 500c, so that puts me at the top tier of richest players. I have something around 1043 cubits, more than double that estimate.

Uhh what? Are you being sarcastic or being fr? Im confused

bro...
  • Iforo123Iforo123 Member
    I think he's saying whos the richest player ever in Cubic Castles who made their C legitimately.
    How hard is it to interpret a question?
    :/

bro...
    Am I not getting something...
  • I had billions on public beta :P
  • Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited June 27
    god damn rich...(6:10)