Profiting (Again yes sorry its not complaining this time)

So, I've been having trouble profiting
Right now, I have a whopping 24k cubits
However, I am aware that my cubits will eventually run out
How can I profit when everyone else is trying to profit?
Help!
P.S. Profiting sure is fun but can be very very annoying at times :(

Comments

• Is anyone gonna respond to my thread D:
  • I did not respond because I don't have any advice and the forums are kind of not very active. Just a few people post as you probably know. One piece of advice I have is play and participate in what you can like events. But that is not very helpful advice xD!
  • I did not respond because I don't have any advice and the forums are kind of not very active. Just a few people post as you probably know. One piece of advice I have is play and participate in what you can like events. But that is not very helpful advice xD!

Its better than nothing. THere are a lot of events even though I profit from pulse games hahaha.
    That's keeping me on foot for now
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited June 2022
    The way to make profit is to buy items for cheap from players; you need to find the players that want to sell their items but don't want to go looking for the players who will buy it for higher than you will. You can find these kind of players sometimes in Pen's Yard Rentals (usually the people without vends) and from lower-level player shops. So you want to buy from players who don't use vends since you can negotiate the prices. Then, what I do is sell for slightly higher than what I bought it for since it's easier to sell that way. You don't make many cubits, but they add up the more you do it.

Another way to make profit is buy buying high-demand items and items with a large price range. Example: ores like stone or gold. Stone sells for anywhere from 10/1c to 5/1c, and sometimes builders will buy for even higher than that. It's easy to buy stone 8/1c and then sell it 5/1c. Dehydrated cubes are profitable too. Since players get them free, they are more lenient about what price they sell it at. Then there are those people who open dehydrated cubes in bulk and buy a bunch of one type for a good price.

Buying raw resources and crafting something out of them is really rewarding if you put the effort into it. I buy resources to craft bombs, fadey foam, and cash registers, and then sell the crafted item. Take a look at crafting fadey foam:

My prices I buy at:
    Red Flower: 1c each
    Spicey Berry: 8/1c
    Sunny Berry: 8/1c
    Dead Trees: 5/1c

You need 3 red flowers, 1 spicy berry, 1 sunny berry, and 5 dead trees to make 5 fadey foam (plus 1 dye and whatever fuel was burned to make it, but that cost is very minor).

Adding up the prices, I pay 4.25 cubits without the dye and without fuel added. Say the final price is 5 cubits. It's really easy to sell fadey foam 2c each, so that's 5c profit. I spent 5c and got 10c; that's 100% profit.

That last option is definitely the most profitable. I hope this helps!
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited June 2022

The way to make profit is to buy items for cheap from players; you need to find the players that want to sell their items but don't want to go looking for the players who will buy it for higher than you will. You can find these kind of players sometimes in Pen's Yard Rentals (usually the people without vends) and from lower-level player shops. So you want to buy from players who don't use vends since you can negotiate the prices. Then, what I do is sell for slightly higher than what I bought it for since it's easier to sell that way. You don't make many cubits, but they add up the more you do it.

Another way to make profit is buy buying high-demand items and items with a large price range. Example: ores like stone or gold. Stone sells for anywhere from 10/1c to 5/1c, and sometimes builders will buy for even higher than that. It's easy to buy stone 8/1c and then sell it 5/1c. Dehydrated cubes are profitable too. Since players get them free, they are more lenient about what price they sell it at. Then there are those people who open dehydrated cubes in bulk and buy a bunch of one type for a good price.

Buying raw resources and crafting something out of them is really rewarding if you put the effort into it. I buy resources to craft bombs, fadey foam, and cash registers, and then sell the crafted item. Take a look at crafting fadey foam:

My prices I buy at:

You need 3 red flowers, 1 spicy berry, 1 sunny berry, and 5 dead trees to make 5 fadey foam (plus 1 dye and whatever fuel was burned to make it, but that cost is very minor).

Adding up the prices, I pay 4.25 cubits without the dye and without fuel added. Say the final price is 5 cubits. It's really easy to sell fadey foam 2c each, so that's 5c profit. I spent 5c and got 10c; that's 100% profit.

^

Alternatively, if profiting gets boring/stressful,
    Do good on official events, especially on the seasonal ones (egg hunt, halloween, xmas, writing) as that just requires time with high rewards at stake in the end.
  • The way to make profit is to buy items for cheap from players; you need to find the players that want to sell their items but don't want to go looking for the players who will buy it for higher than you will. You can find these kind of players sometimes in Pen's Yard Rentals (usually the people without vends) and from lower-level player shops. So you want to buy from players who don't use vends since you can negotiate the prices. Then, what I do is sell for slightly higher than what I bought it for since it's easier to sell that way. You don't make many cubits, but they add up the more you do it.

My prices I buy at:

Thank you for the advice.
    I was wondering, if you try to profit from lower players, won't they catch on eventually.
    Profiting is one big loop all around, meaning when you try to profit, you're basically fighting the person that wants to profit too
    In that case, its kinda impossible to profit isn't it?
    Im not complaining, I appreciate your advice.
    I'll go mine some ores and try to sell natural resources.
  • Iforo123 said:

I was wondering, if you try to profit from lower players, won't they catch on eventually.
    Profiting is one big loop all around, meaning when you try to profit, you're basically fighting the person that wants to profit too

The seller can decide if they want to sell or not; do they want to sell to you for a lower price now, or wait and try to find somebody else to buy? If they say yes, they are getting the cubits they want and you are getting the item you want.

Not everyone buys items just to make profit. Sometimes they buy it for a build, or for a collection, or just because they really want the item. In this case, profiting is not one giant loop.
  • Iforo123 said:

The seller can decide if they want to sell or not; do they want to sell to you for a lower price now, or wait and try to find somebody else to buy? If they say yes, they are getting the cubits they want and you are getting the item you want.

Not everyone buys items just to make profit. Sometimes they buy it for a build, or for a collection, or just because they really want the item. In this case, profiting is not one giant loop.
    Oh ok
    Thanks