5 Days since CC Support ticket and no reply

woe'woe' Member
edited May 2022 in Help Requests
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong channel to post in, but my friend who is unable to access his account, due to particular circumstances, opened 2 tickets regarding this issue. The first one was sent 5 days ago and the second one was sent 3 days ago. He says he used the offical site to open the tickets and checks gmail for a reply daily, but he still hasnt gotten a reply. A player who has sent a ticket after him (Ravan 5) has not only gotten a reply but his issue has also been sorted. What mightve he done wrong? Please help us. Thanks!

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    woe' said:

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong channel to post in, but my friend who is unable to access his account, due to particular circumstances, opened 2 tickets regarding this issue. The first one was sent 5 days ago and the second one was sent 3 days ago. He says he used the offical site to open the tickets and checks gmail for a reply daily, but he still hasnt gotten a reply. A player who has sent a ticket after him (Ravan 5) has not only gotten a reply but his issue has also been sorted. What mightve he done wrong? Please help us. Thanks!

Hi, sometimes the reply goes to the spam section, please tell your friend to make sure it isn't there, if not, tell your friend to reply to the automatic verification email he received when he sent the ticket.
  • woe' said:

Theres a storm in mabz region according to superxtreme, just give it like another 24-72 hours more then recreate a ticket
  • woe'woe' Member
    edited May 2022
    Daresx11 said:

woe' said:

Hi, sometimes the reply goes to the spam section, please tell your friend to make sure it isn't there, if not, tell your friend to reply to the automatic verification email he received when he sent the ticket.
    Thank you for your response! He has checked spam and hasnt gotten a reply so he replied to the automatic verification email

woe' said:

Theres a storm in mabz region according to superxtreme, just give it like another 24-72 hours more then recreate a ticket
    Thanks for your reply! Ok, I will let him know
  • woe'woe' Member
    Update, no reply yet, but it still hasnt been 3 days so I'll wait before opening another ticket
  • woe'woe' Member
    Its been 3 more days, what should i do? Its been 8 days and 6 days since ive sent my frist and second tickets respectively
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    woe' said:

Its been 3 more days, what should i do? Its been 8 days and 6 days since ive sent my frist and second tickets respectively

Who is your friend with the problem?
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Note/Reminder: If support has not replied 3 days after you sent a ticket, you will have to reply to the automatic verification email you got when you sent it and then wait 1-3 days. -> If you don't get a reply after that you will have to open a new ticket.
This discussion has been closed.