no slymecorp

servers updated multiple times yet no update.. cool

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Probably fixes or getting ready for things to come. They just did a big update Wednesday with the addition of NPCs and the adventure pack, so it would be pretty uncommon for another big one to come just a few days after. Patience :)
  • Probably fixes or getting ready for things to come. They just did a big update Wednesday with the addition of NPCs and the adventure pack, so it would be pretty uncommon for another big one to come just a few days after. Patience :)

i mean its just adding the recipes that are already coded into the game( items are in the files) so i dont see why they cant just add them in when the model
    s are already there
  • CubicCubic Member

Probably fixes or getting ready for things to come. They just did a big update Wednesday with the addition of NPCs and the adventure pack, so it would be pretty uncommon for another big one to come just a few days after. Patience :)

i mean its just adding the recipes that are already coded into the game( items are in the files) so i dont see why they cant just add them in when the model
    s are already there
    They probably have to do some bug fixed first