CC Items Building Contest

Junder'Junder' Member
edited May 2022 in Player Events & Creations

Rules/Info

*The theme of the contest is to build any cubic castles item. It can be anything from a block to wearable ect.
*The way to enter is to go to the realm Junder's Event Lobby and go through the portal ahead.
*The plots cost 1000 cubits and will be refunded after the contest, so please place down a piggy bank and a sign with your name on.
*1st place is 150k, 2nd place is 100k, 3rd place is 50k cubits (Kewberth is sponsoring 100k towards this event)
* NO Alts are allowed, if I find out people are using more than two accounts you will be disqualified!!
*The contest ends Sunday 5th June, good luck!

Comments

• Junder'Junder' Member
    As I have been banned from the game and it is unclear whether I will return I have decided to cancel the contest. And as for the 1k entry fee, I am trying to get a way to refund those who had already bough plots. I am sorry for this, but it would be unfair to continue the contest and promise a prize if I can't give it out.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2022
    If you had a plot in this building contest, you can now get into the room to recover your items. The admins provided the cubits to refund the entry fee so I put that in each of your tip pigs. For those few that didn't have a tip pig on your plot, you're welcome for the free piggy ;)
    Sorry there was no prize but I'm sure you understand why we couldn't do that.
This discussion has been closed.