Grocery Store + Farming Update Idea!!!

Orran9827Orran9827 Member
edited May 2022 in Suggestions & Comments

Sooooooo...

I've been thinking about some very new crops/tree fruits that could be added to the game. Not as decoration, but as real items.
I've also been thinking about selling them as groceries, as someone can make a grocery store from it :D

Current crops:
- Tomatoes
- Potatoes
- Corn
- Eggplant
- Wheat
- Carrot
- Pumpkin

And here are my crop ideas :D

- Radish
- Rhubarb
- Turnip
- Peanut (Yes, these grow from the ground)
- Peas
- Onion
- Scallion
- Cabbage
- Zucchini
- Cucumber
- Endive

Tree Fruit Ideas!!

- Apple
- Orange
- Lemon
- Kiwi
- Avocado
- Plum
- Coconut
- Banana
- Mango
- Grape
- Pear
- Cherry
- Fig
- Olive

Grocery Store Packaging, Shipping, Ordering(?), Buying, Shopping, Ownership, And Jobs:

Packaging:

Bananas: Meant to be in bunches on a shelf, bagged.
Olives: In plastic jars, meant to be on a refrigerator shelf.
Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Avocados, Mangoes, Plums, Cherries, Grapes, Pears, Figs, and Kiwis: Bagged normally on shelves.
Roots: Bagged normally on shelves.
Everything else: Bagged normally on shelves.

Shipping:

You will order a truck to drive to located realm of yours.

You will be able to buy a truck depositioner in the cc store for 4,500 cubits. Can NOT be sold by other players.

Assets:

https://imgur.com/a/O26o54U

Shelves:

You can use shelves to store food on them, you can arrange more than one item on a shelf, or just use all of one thing on a shelf.

Only groceries can go on shelves.

A MAXIMUM of 20 of one grocery (or 1 of each type) are allowed on one shelf.

Buying/Shopping:

Use a shopping cart to go shopping for groceries you need.

It costs around 5 - 15 cubits to rent one.
The shop owner can set the price to renting carts.

Buying:

The shopping carts are part of your "inventory", if you leave, all items will be returned, and you will be fined, depending on the pricing of the groceries, and how much of a type you have.

If you're done shopping, there will be lines for registers. Drag the items from the shopping cart (your "inventory") to the register slots, you can have up to 9 items on the grocery line.

If you manage to get 9 of the same items, you will be asked to put 6 of those same items away.

You may go back to the same store every 5 minutes to get more of said item.

Jobs:

Cashier:
Hired by players, to depend on the player's trust of buying/selling items.

Gardener:
Hired by players, to depend on the player's trust of returning items.

Ownership:
Mods/Admins have the permission to do **ANYTHING** they want to do in the store. As in: Ban people, Warn people, Verbally or not (especially to owners), Purchase items, ask questions, etc.

The original owner of the shop can ban people for a long time, if they choose to.

Things you can get warned for:
- Cursing
- Inappropriate Actions
- Or any other misleading thing that can lead to conflict.

Ordering:

You can order by buying the truck depositioner for 4,500 cubits. Each order you do costs 1,000 cubits. You can only order every 15 minutes.

Well, if you read all of this, state your opinion in comments, thank you for reading this, I speant a LOT of time typing this.

Again, if you read this, thank you for reading my post.

Comments

• edited May 2022
    -5 Sorry but
    -The food wouldn't really have a use other than cooking
    -Most people can't be on CC for 24 hours a day when they are hired
    -Why would littering be be something you can be warned about?
    -It is way too expensive for something basically useless
    -Finally, someone better not call me out for being "RUDE" again because I am just "state your opinion in comments"
  • -5 Sorry but
    -The food wouldn't really have a use other than cooking
    -Most people can't be on CC for 24 hours a day when they are hired
    -Why would littering be be something you can be warned about?
    -It is way too expensive for something basically useless
    -Finally, someone better not call me out for being "RUDE" again because I am just "state your opinion in comments"

Eh, there are ways this can improve anyway..
  • This is a really well thought-out idea. It sounds cool, but I don't think it would fit the game. However, some of your suggestions are really good.

-1 to the grocery store aspect.

+1 to new farmable items.

If we had a truck you could drive around that acted like a chest (you could store items in it), that would be really cool. I don't know what would happen if you pick up the vehicle while the items are still in there though. I might have read what you said incorrectly and you might not have said anything about an actual delivery truck, but that's what came to my brain while reading this lol.

Basically, the individual item additions you suggested would be cool, but I don't think the overall gameplay of a grocery store would work well with the game.
  • This is a really well thought-out idea. It sounds cool, but I don't think it would fit the game. However, some of your suggestions are really good.

-1 to the grocery store aspect.

+1 to new farmable items.

If we had a truck you could drive around that acted like a chest (you could store items in it), that would be really cool. I don't know what would happen if you pick up the vehicle while the items are still in there though. I might have read what you said incorrectly and you might not have said anything about an actual delivery truck, but that's what came to my brain while reading this lol.

Basically, the individual item additions you suggested would be cool, but I don't think the overall gameplay of a grocery store would work well with the game.

I agree with all that
  • Mr VoidMr Void Member
    +1 Farming needs update And this would be perfect
  • cg28008cg28008 Member
    +100 it's rly good, despite the other's quotes.