Why aren't my cows giving me milk?

My cows aren't giving me any milk am I doing something wrong

Comments

• Cows take approx a week till they will start to give milk. Then you need to buy empty jugs from Items-Farming. Then make your corral / fence approx 10 x 10 & place them under the floor 1 block so cows spawn on top. Then as soon as you enter their room, make a hole in the center of the corral and jump in. The cows will follow you. You can milk cows every 24 hours. Best to only have 15 cow & 15 chickens per room as adding pigs decrease the amount of milk & eggs you can get. There is no limit as to how many rooms of cows & chickens you can have. I have 1041 chickens & 1026 cows & 11 pigs.

Note: to get more eggs you need to go in all animal rooms every hour for 2-3 eggs to drop, repeat 5-6 times per day for best results. The milk clock starts when you enter the room so be ready to get in the hole and wait 2-3 minutes per room. The milk will float above their heads and fill your empty jugs.

Note 2: the last cow in every room is "stupid" it takes a long time to go in the hole. This is Sirkewberth's attempt at humor.
  • I've had my cows for months but thank you
  • additional question- what can pigs do
  • additional question- what can pigs do

They do nothing, but they do look nice and if you’re making a farm that not only works but looks like a real farm, having pigs is nice