Reverse vends

This concept came to me when I set up a buying list. As we all live in different time zones sometimes it’s hard to connect with the players we want. At different times we want to buy different things. My proposal is simple a reverse vend where a player buys the item rather than selling it.
When the player arrives at the reverse vend it pops up a trade style window where they put the item in and receive the designated cubit value.
The owner of the vend can put a specific amount of cubits in the vend so they can purchase the desired amount of items.
Possibly this vend can hold a lot of items or attach to a reverse bending chest where the items flow to to stop the vend overlflowing.
This can increase the flow of items within the game and reduce the amount of negotiations and arranged meeting times.
I’m open for suggestions but I feel we make this as simple as possible so it’s easily implicated into the game. Please post any foreseeable problems and any plausible additions to the idea thank you all for your time.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This has been suggested in the past actually. I Still like the idea. We should add it one day.
  • This has been suggested in the past actually. I Still like the idea. We should add it one day.

Whoever suggested that’s a great person hahaha :) I think it adds another safe way to trade without major players being pestered. Just opens up possibility to multi task and not be stuck trading all day. But the options there if you feel like negotiating better prices.
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    owners of every Mining Hq would lessen their job going at every plots 1by1 everytime they'll pay +1
  • ChickenlipsChickenlips Member
    edited May 2022
    maxrein said:

owners of every Mining Hq would lessen their job going at every plots 1by1 everytime they'll pay +1

Exactly more time to play the game reduce the trading being the primary motivation of the game and start focusing on building and really expanding the player base
  • edited May 2022
    maxrein said:

And you would never have to be worried about being scammed by an HQ with some of these
  • CubicCubic Member
    I understand how hard running a mining hq is… you are constantly being asked to buy things so if this was implemented things would be so much easier.
    +1
  • Insane idea, I once thought of this when I was worried of being scammed in a mining HQ
  • +1 Maybe the npcs could also do this
  • +1 Maybe the npcs could also do this

I’m thinking there really could be a possibility for this like in the farmers co op