CooJoo's Huge Great Ideas

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited May 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
Yes i am back to giving advice again. Some of the things I previously recommended are included in the game. I hope to see some of these my new recommendations in the game. Thanks in advance to @SirKewberth

1-Pet Update V2
Almost everyone has at least one pet and they do nothing, they just follow you and find fossils. I thought they needed to be made a little more useful.

a)Pet Inventory
As I have seen and heard before, most people want to put something in their backpacks or they want to
carry shulker chests in their inventory. I would like to see it in game too. I thought about it a bit and it
would be better if it was done in a different way. So I decided to add an inventory of them with the same amount of (15) capacity as the chests. To open this inventory, you can get close to your pet and click the open button in the window that appears, just like in the chests. Also, as your pet's level increases, so does its capacity in its inventory. (Example: 0lvl pet has 15 storage capacity, 49lvl pet has 30 storage capacity)

b)Pet Commands
Why do our pets have to sit in their kennels or follow us ? Wouldn't it be nice if they could do different commands ?
-Roam Command (like farm animals, but everywhere, not just where their huts are!)
-Collection Command (automatically collects the blocks you dig for you while mining)
-Come Here Command (if it stops or roams anywhere, it will stop roaming and run towards you)

2-PvP Update V2
a)New Wands
Why aren't there more wands? if there are more wands with different characteristics, the fun will be different.
-Slowness Wand (when you hit your target it will slow it down for 4 seconds)
-Stun Wand (when you hit your target it will stun them for 1 second)
-Stabilizer Wand (will not be able to move for 1.5 seconds when you hit your target)
-Poisonous Wand (when you hit your target, it deals quarter heart damage each time for 3 seconds)
-Shield Wand (reduces incoming damage by 25% for 5 seconds when you shoot yourself)
-Anger Wand (increases your damage by 50% for 4 seconds when you shoot yourself)
-Magical Wand (when you hit your target, 1.5 blocks will come towards you)
-Slyme Wand (when you hit your target, slyme with a heart health will appear and attack your target)
-Zilla Wand (when you shoot yourself, your qbee grows same as bunnyzilla's size for 6 seconds. When you grow up you can mash other players)
Note: Time does not stack each time it hits, waiting for the first effect to pass.

b)PvP Tournaments
I don't know exactly how it will turn out, but every time I see the coliseum, I think of qbees fighting 1v1 or more in the arena. But if there was such a thing, I think it would be really fun and every time you beat your opponent, you will win some cubits.

3-PvE Update
Why aren't there mobs trying to attack us in the mines ? Or why aren't there dungeons where we can earn rewards by fighting mobs ?
Dungeons can be designed by mixing cave mine and items in the dungeon pack. List of mobs that can be in the dungeon:
-Slyme Mob
-Skull Mob
-Zombie Mob
-Bat Mob
-Spider Mob
-Dark Wolf Mob
-Dark Angel Mob
As you kill these mobs, they will give you their essence. You can craft new items with these essences or you can exchange these essences new items with the hunter npc waiting at the dungeon's door. New Dungeon Items:
-Skull Sword, Skull Sheild
-Bat Pet
-Slyme Head, Slyme Shirt, Slyme Pants
-New Zombie Head
-Spider Costume
-Halo of Darkness, Wings of Darkness, Scyhte of Darkness
-Dark Wolf Head, Dark Wolf Shirt, Dark Wolf Pants

4-Farming Update V2
We can buy new items from farming shop, new farming perks and we can grow fruit trees.

a)Auto Seeder
Aren't you tired of sowing seeds by hand ? Wouldn't it be better if there was a tractor that automatically sows the seeds or an apparatus connected to the back of the tractor ? You can sow the seeds of a 3x1 field every time. You need farmtech level 4 to use this.

b)New Crops and New Farming Animals
Aren't you bored of always seeding the same things ? List of new crops:
-Pepper
-Onion
-Cucumber
-Sunflower
-Lettuce
Or are you bored of seeing the same farm animals ? List of new farming animals:
-Horse (you can ride it)
-Sheep (you get wool by shearing)
-Duck
So we can get more recubes and craft new decorations by accessing new recipes. You need botany level 9 to use all crops. Also you need sheep, horse and duck pal perks to use all farming animals.

c)New Items Can be Purchased with Recube
-Wool Shears (allows us to trim the wool of sheep)
-Saddle (allow us riding horses)
-Auto Seeder
-Recube Piggy Bank (you can put your recubes in it)
-a Hand-held Flower Waterer (wearable)
-Flower Basket (wearable (wand))
-Harrow (wearable (wand))
-New Farming Clothes with Different Colors(Brown, Red-Black)

d)New Fruit Trees
If we are farming why can't we grow any trees ? List of fruit trees:
-Apple
-Banana
-Orange
-Pear
-Cherry
We can get recubes by growing these trees and selling their fruits or we can use the fruits you get from them to make new decorations in new recipes. Note: Trees are not a one-time use like seeds, once they grow, they will give you fruit when you water them every week. If you don't water it every week, it will dry out and die! If you want to grow trees, you can buy special growing vases or soil and tree seedlings from the farm store.

5-Daily Quest Update V2
I don't believe 80% of the players did them. The amount of rewards it gives after completing missions is really low. It would be better if there were at least 200 cubits. Also doesn't have to give cubits every day. Why some days it doesn't give a random hat pack reward, random clothes pack reward, random wings pack reward, random accessories pack reward or random critter suit pack reward ?
Example:"Mine 20 lava and get a random hat (from the hat pack)".

6-Daily Rewards
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a system that gives you a reward when you log into the game every day ?
Wouldn't it be better if the 50c you are currently given when you complete the daily quest is given to you for free every day in the cubit shop ? It also causes the player to enter the game every day.

7-Daily Offers
Wouldn't you like to buy some discounted items every day from the cubits store ? Every day some of the items in the cubits shop can be discounted randomly.
Example: Vending Pack is not 1500c. Its 1250c for today (just one time can be purchased).

8-Weekend Special Events
Many players cannot enter the game because they are at school or work during the week. Since the weekends are holidays, the number of players is high. There may be weekend special events to keep these players in the game.
Example: When mining, instead of get one cubit, you can get two or three cubits.
Example: You will find cubes 2-3 times faster while mining.

9-Name Frames
Currently, there is only 1 frame in the game. You get it when you buy cubits or with the tasks you do to earn free cubits. Why are there no other frames ? I think we can buy different frames from the cubit store, just like we can buy flags from the cubit store.

10-Changeable Flags
How can we change our clothes as we want, I think we can change the flags we buy from the cubit store as we want ? In this way, tons of cubits will not be wasted in vain.

11-New Dyes
Why is there no brown, grey, cyan dye in the game ? Can craftable gray clothes but wouldn't it be better if it can be crafted like other dyes ? Also, while there are a lot of brown and cyan clothing items in the game, why aren't their dyes ?
Gray Dye = White Dye + Black Dye
Cyan Dye = Blue Dye + White Dye
Brown Dye = Red Dye + Blue Dye + Yellow Dye

12-Friend List Update V2
Don't you wonder when your friends were last online ? Don't you find it difficult to find your friends in the friend list ? Don't you have trouble reaching them while in offline mode ?

a)Search Bar in the Friend List
There is a capacity for a certain number of people shown in the friend list. When it exceeds this capacity, we can't see our friends who have been inactive for a long time, even though we are still friends with the persons. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a search bar on one side of the friend list so that we could see them and we could easily find the friends we want to find ?

b)Last Online Time in the Friend List
Wouldn't you like to see when your friends were last logged into the game or when they were online last time ? In the friend list, next to the name of your friends, can see how many minutes, hours or days ago they were online. Also, if your friend is using offline mode, you can see the friend is in offline mode instead of typing last online time. (You can't teleport to the friend)

c)Send Message to Reach Friends in the Friend List
If a friend is playing in offline mode and you want to reach the friend, there is no need to spend anymore hollas, just send a message or you can't be online in the game at the same time as the friend, but you need to reach the friend, just send a message.

I will continue by writing my new suggestions in the comments section, I can't add more characters to the discussion!

Comments

• SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited May 2022
    13-Gift Piggy Update V2
    If you place a gift piggy to surprise your friend, wouldn't you like to leave a note on the gift piggy in any of the friend's realms ? Or when you enter the game and see a gift piggy in your realm, wouldn't you want to know who left it and for what ? As everyone knows, you can pass through in the gift piggies. When we hover over these piggies if the person who left the piggy left a note we can read the note. (12/05/2022)

14-New Mannequins
    Wouldn't you like to have smaller (like elf pet) and bigger (like bunnyzilla) mannequins and dress them up ? Personally i would like to have big mannequins. (17/05/2022)

15-New 1st April Fools Day Joke
    We've seen some really good jokes so far. Every year there is a different joke or more than one joke. Have you ever thought of a joke you are big like the Zillas ? Personally i would like to see a joke my qbee is big like bunnyzilla. Or it could be a joke with the beta nametag used earlier in the game. (17/05/2022)

16-Cavern Mine Update V2 (17/05/2022)
    a)Cavern Mine Stamp
    While all other mines have a stamp, why doesn't the cave mine have a stamp ? In order to enter that mine, you must find an underground portal in the mountain mine. I don't think most new players even know about these mines. Why can't we access this mine more easily ?

b)an Item to See Around
    Cave mine is really dark and very difficult to see around. We need to put candles or torches around in order to see the surroundings. Instead of putting candles or torches, why don't we carry a handable candle or torch so we can see around ?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    All great ideas. I wish it was easy to give them to everyone tomorrow, but of course in practice adding any small thing is difficult. But I like the ideas and hopefully we can bring some of these sorts of things to the game in time.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

All great ideas. I wish it was easy to give them to everyone tomorrow, but of course in practice adding any small thing is difficult. But I like the ideas and hopefully we can bring some of these sorts of things to the game in time.

I'm glad you like my ideas. As a software developer, yes, I know very well how difficult it is to add new things. I would like to see a few of my ideas in the game soon. Good luck to you :)
  • Mr VoidMr Void Member
    edited May 2022
    +1 i rlly like everything abt farming And dungeons bc it will Make farming much much more interesting just to get new items and ppls will grind dungeons same as artefacts,And pet And wand update would be rlly good bc pets dont have good reason to buy em And wands will Make HUGE difrence in pvp
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Bump added more ideas. I will add more soon
  • I like the ideas but -1 to #2 in the friends list, seeing the last online time of someone doesnt seem right to me

• a)Auto Seeder
    Aren't you tired of sowing seeds by hand ? Wouldn't it be better if there was a tractor that automatically sows the seeds or an apparatus connected to the back of the tractor ? You can sow the seeds of a 3x1 field every time. You need farmtech level 4 to use this.

Farming idea is needed.
    Made a discussion about it:

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/33141/seed-planting-car#latest
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Bump for @SirKewberth
  • i wish they added all these into the game
  • Also if i could suggest my own thing maybe have npcs be able to shoot wands or have npcs be able to dance when u put a dance in the useless item slot?