Stop using official realm names

Can everyone stop making realms with the same name as official realms I’m creating a quest help realm for newish players and yeh half the realms I’ve linked are players half built starter realms :/ I assumed the top of the list of identical names would be the official one but yeh this is going to end up being an expensive realm by the time I find all the correct ones.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you send me a list of all the official realm names that have a ton of duplicates I can go change them.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    An issue I found is that players can make new accounts with the name of the official realm, and then since new player’s realms are always just their username, the realm can have the name of an official realm, maybe @SirKewberth can make it that it always adds “ ‘s Realm” to a player’s realm when they join so people can’t do that anymore.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I used to check for these and change them on a regular basis but kind of forgot about it after taking a break last year. I'll go through and change what I can find. I need an in game project to keep me busy anyways ;)
  • I used to check for these and change them on a regular basis but kind of forgot about it after taking a break last year. I'll go through and change what I can find. I need an in game project to keep me busy anyways ;)

A little while ago dumb me made a kewberths castle one and last time I checked it was still there but that was probably a few months ago
  • U said:

If you send me a list of all the official realm names that have a ton of duplicates I can go change them.

Whimsical already pounced on them but I do have a small list I’ll send you :)