Just a weird question

If one day Chickenlips or BillyBoo or etc anyone like super richest player in this game nuke their all items. What will happen ? This game will lose so many super rares. Would you did an event to recover those items and bring them back to the game ? @SirKewberth (I definitely don't think to do that lol)

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We don’t have any plans of nuking our items 👀
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Generally they do come back on special events.

Like this one for example;
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/33068/rare-easter-items-get-em-while-you-can#latest
  • First of all fix your grammar
    Second of all "super richest player"s hardly sell their "super rares" so nothing will happen actually
  • CubicCubic Member

First of all fix your grammar
    Second of all "super richest player"s hardly sell their "super rares" so nothing will happen actually

No need to be rude I don’t think English is his first language
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Gala said:

Generally they do come back on special events.

Like this one for example;
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/33068/rare-easter-items-get-em-while-you-can#latest

Thank you gala
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Cubic said:

No need to be rude I don’t think English is his first language
    And yes English is not my first language
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

I dont agree you i sold my rares easily

1st of all don't you think your better than someone else just because the person in not an english country native person, you don't need to be rude to the point of telling someone to fix the grammar when they hardly understand english
    2nd Only the ones who do collection are the one's who don't sell, alot of "rich" players are starting to sell their items for c
  • Alv'Alv' Member

There's nothing wrong if he had wrong grammar or anything as long we could understand what is he talking about, only correct them if it might confuse peoples or it's really not understandable.
    SPY C. said:

If one day Chickenlips or BillyBoo or etc anyone like super richest player in this game nuke their all items. What will happen ? This game will lose so many super rares. Would you did an event to recover those items and bring them back to the game ? @SirKewberth (I definitely don't think to do that lol)

I'm sure Kewberth returns super rare at certain events, mostly at fishing tho.. But not sure if he would return old summer wearables

1st of all don't you think your better than someone else just because the person in not an english country native person, you don't need to be rude to the point of telling someone to fix the grammar when they hardly understand english
    2nd Only the ones who do collection are the one's who don't sell, alot of "rich" players are starting to sell their items for c
    Jeeeeeez u guys are totally changing the whole point of what I posted; making me sound like a 7 year old
  • AngelOfHellAngelOfHell Member
    edited May 2022

Jeeeeeez u guys are totally changing the whole point of what I posted; making me sound like a 7 year old
    We are not changing the point, we are just defending him because u were rude telling im to have a better grammar when english is not his 1st language

We are not changing the point, we are just defending him because u were rude telling im to have a better grammar when english is not his 1st language
    You just did it again tho lol because I wasn't even being rude you're just seeing me as super mean and won't change your mind like my brother
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please be nice to each others.
    Since this is going off-topic and the question of this discussion has been answered, closing this.
This discussion has been closed.