Im looking for Job/task for Cubics

So uh idk if this goes here or in comunity or nowhere/other (section) lol, so i choosed trading section because its about making C i guess lol; as the tittle suggest im looking for a job (im not a builder) and currently im just mining/farming since thats basically the most stable way to get C, i been searching for a long time and i just cant find a job/task; so rigth now im looking here in the fourms if anywone is recruting/hiring people (if you are recruting/hiring or know sombody whos doing this i would like you to talk to me in the Dm´s lol) I dont mind being a working or a freelancer.. And hopefully this discussion dosent cause any problems (since i been searching and i have yet to see another person ask someting like this lol)..

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you like mining you should check out Chickenlips Mining hq. It's a great way to make c at your own pace. He is trustworthy and very active so you know you'll get paid as promised for your work.
  • If you like mining you should check out Chickenlips Mining hq. It's a great way to make c at your own pace. He is trustworthy and very active so you know you'll get paid as promised for your work.

sponsorship 100
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

If you like mining you should check out Chickenlips Mining hq. It's a great way to make c at your own pace. He is trustworthy and very active so you know you'll get paid as promised for your work.

sponsorship 100
    A question was asked and I offered some advice. I suggested Chickenlips because his is the only mining hq that I would use. I've heard negative things about many others so I wouldn't recommend them.
  • If you like mining you should check out Chickenlips Mining hq. It's a great way to make c at your own pace. He is trustworthy and very active so you know you'll get paid as promised for your work.

sponsorship 100
    A question was asked and I offered some advice. I suggested Chickenlips because his is the only mining hq that I would use. I've heard negative things about many others so I wouldn't recommend them.
    fair point..

still sponsorship 100 lol
  • I think it's much better to give advice along with ‘here’s where you can do it’ than ‘go find out for urself and not do very well at it’