Pasting image to canvas

I heard people have been pasting images or external art to the canvas IG. I already made art in another program before and I'd like to know how I could paste it here? It would save a lot of time instead of manually placing every pixel.

Comments

• I have been told you look up how to change the CC textures on steam (people do it to make texture packs for the game) and then you change the custom block textures to what you want them to be and then make a new canvas and they’ll be there
  • Doesn't that only work on your own side? Unless you use the eye dropper tool to get the exact colors and paint it over, I assume it changes back after you reset the textures?
  • thats what other people said
  • edited April 2022
    I just tried changing one of the blocks to an image. The block did change but nothing happened to the canvas visuals.
  • I dont know then, did you start the canvas b4 or after u changed the block?
  • edited April 2022
    I only painted the first 9/10 blocks. I suspected it might have something to do with that, so I changed a block that I hadn't touched yet, but no succes still. I might buy another canvas to see if it works on there.

It finally worked after inserting a new canvas. Apparently you have to change the textures before buying/inserting a master canvas.

• It finally worked after inserting a new canvas. Apparently you have to change the textures before buying/inserting a master canvas.

yeah thats what i thought
  • One final question:
    Is there a way I can preview my textures? On the website it says only I can see the textures when I insert the master canvas in the projector, but nothing happens when I do. Is this supposed to happen? (I know I have to submit the textures to make them work, but when I do that, I lose the chance of editing them.)
  • One final question:
    Is there a way I can preview my textures? On the website it says only I can see the textures when I insert the master canvas in the projector, but nothing happens when I do. Is this supposed to happen? (I know I have to submit the textures to make them work, but when I do that, I lose the chance of editing them.)

When the master canvas is on an easel and you’re editing it you can preview your textures.
  • One final question:

When the master canvas is on an easel you can preview your textures.
  • Okay thanks!