RF Cubic Castles Discord Server - NEW!! https://dsc.gg/rfcubiccastles

edited April 2022 in Community
  • For ALL Cubic Castles players!
  • Cubic Castles related bots that show prices, crafting recipes and information about game.
  • Useful information about game updates, news and major events!
  • Important links to all Cubic Castles related resources for quick access.
  • Nicely organized server. No toxicity, censorship, drama. It's family friendly. You will be welcomed in it!
  • Advanced banking system built within the server.
  • Need an advice about the game? Ask rigth-a-way!

Click the link above to JOIN NOW! https://discord.gg/48vdgnW8hv

Comments

• edited April 2022
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Just an fyi. The discord vanity link for Cubic Castles is owned by me and my Discord Server. Type in discord.gg/cubiccastles In Discord and it'll bring you to Cubic Castles Discord Server, my server.

As always, Oleks is lying to the community cause he's upset. He was banned from my server for violating my rules. This is his petty "revenge"

discord.gg/cubiccastes
  • edited April 2022

Just an fyi. The discord vanity link for Cubic Castles is owned by me and my Discord Server. Type in discord.gg/cubiccastles In Discord and it'll bring you to Cubic Castles Discord Server, my server.

As always, Oleks is lying to the community cause he's upset. He was banned from my server for violating my rules. This is his petty "revenge"

REPLY:

This is simply not true. My discord link is similar to yours but is DIFFERENT. It’s a shortened link of the original invite converted through dsc.gg website. This is NOT a Discord Vanity Link. If you type cubiccastles as a server code, you will join your server.

Please leave me alone and learn more about Discord, mate. Vanity links can be only owned by one person, and yours is still yours and will be yours.

This thread was dedicated to my server, so here is a link to it: https://dsc.gg/rfcubiccastles or use a code: 48vdgnW8hv

• Just an fyi. The discord vanity link for Cubic Castles is owned by me and my Discord Server. Type in discord.gg/cubiccastles In Discord and it'll bring you to Cubic Castles Discord Server, my server.

discord.gg/cubiccastes

Jeez dude leave the guy alone
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited April 2022
    SGM512 said:

discord.gg/cubiccastes

Jeez dude leave the guy alone

Until you know the whole story, please don't come at me. Thanks