I'm still trying to work out how to use Cubic Castles Forums, so here are my questions.

edited March 2022 in Help Requests
How do I make a discussion I posted appear as "closed" or is there any way to delete a discussion?
Also how do I put my discussion as an announcement.

What does +1 or +5 or others with + mean?

If you know the answer to any of these, or found a video explaining the answers to these questions (I can not find any videos myself so if you do leave links in the comments it will be very much appreciated) leave them in the comments.

Comments

• Only the moderators can close discussions, so when you want your discussion to be closed you can just ask inside the discussion thread.
    You cannot put your own discussions as announcements.
    And then when people have suggestions, +1 is just something like yes I agree, that’s a good suggestion, and people say higher numbers sometimes if they like it a lot.
    -1 is like the opposite of +1, like I think that this should not be a thing. Same with +1, some people minus bigger numbers than one if they dislike it a lot.
  • Only the moderators can close discussions, so when you want your discussion to be closed you can just ask inside the discussion thread.
    You cannot put your own discussions as announcements.
    And then when people have suggestions, +1 is just something like yes I agree, that’s a good suggestion, and people say higher numbers sometimes if they like it a lot.
    -1 is like the opposite of +1, like I think that this should not be a thing. Same with +1, some people minus bigger numbers than one if they dislike it a lot.

omg tysm-
  • How do I make a discussion I posted appear as "closed" or is there any way to delete a discussion?
    Also how do I put my discussion as an announcement.

What does +1 or +5 or others with + mean?

If you know the answer to any of these, or found a video explaining the answers to these questions (I can not find any videos myself so if you do leave links in the comments it will be very much appreciated) leave them in the comments.

only the mods can close posts, also only developers and mods can announce things. +1 and +5 means upvotes I guess