how do you link a portal to your new overworld?

cg28008cg28008 Member
edited March 2022 in Help Requests
hi everyone, does anyone know how to make a portal teleport to my overworld? answers would be greatly accepted. also, join the pain of terror clan!

Comments

• CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited March 2022
    If I remember correctly, you'll need a doorway (two portals linked to each other). An alt will have to grab one end, go to the overworld, and then quit the game. Then place the other portal where you want in your realm. The alt acts as an imaginary door there now and you will return to the overworld when you walk through. I think that's how it's done...

That's how it used to work at least. I don't know if there's a better way or not, nor do I know if this even works anymore lol
  • If I remember correctly, you'll need a doorway (two portals linked to each other). An alt will have to grab one end, go to the overworld, and then quit the game. Then place the other portal where you want in your realm. The alt acts as an imaginary door there now and you will return to the overworld when you walk through. I think that's how it's done...

That's how it used to work at least. I don't know if there's a better way or not, nor do I know if this even works anymore lol

thanks, cubicpencil!