unable to load into Cubic Castles on my iPad (no matter what I do)

iPad information:
- iPad (9th generation)
- Software Verison iPadOS 15.3.1

i’m not a frequent cubic castles player, so when i downloaded it on my new ipad and tried to play cubic castles, i got stuck on the “Starting Cubic Castles” page. i’ve redone loaded the app, restarted my ipad, and open and closed the app several times to no avail. it’s not that it doesn’t load either, it finishes loading, then stays on this screen. is this common? is there a way to get past this bug? i would love to get back into the game but i cannot even go past the loading screen!

something else i would like to add is the fact that once i click the app, a white screen flashes. that’s about all i could do to describe the situation, please help ASAP!

Comments

• @SirKewberth hello, i still need help. it’s almost been a month and i still would like to play! i’ve tried everything to no avail
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    g8briel said:

@SirKewberth hello, i still need help. it’s almost been a month and i still would like to play! i’ve tried everything to no avail

You should open a support ticket. SirKewberth generally doesn't handle support, Mabz does that.
  • This might not help but how long have you waited? On my mobile device CC can take a solid 5 minutes to load.
  • geez. that might depend on the operating system of the device or your internet connection
  • g8brielg8briel Member
    edited April 2022

This might not help but how long have you waited? On my mobile device CC can take a solid 5 minutes to load.

i’ve waited upwards of 10 minutes to no avail, if it’s not open in under a minute i think it’s just not going to load
  • cg28008 said:

geez. that might depend on the operating system of the device or your internet connection

the only way the operations system could effect my game is if it’s too new, i’m using it on the newest generation and it doesn’t work still
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Not helpful but,

it's your fault for owning an Apple product xD #samsung
  • Not helpful but,

it's your fault for owning an Apple product xD #samsung

#samsung