10v10 Capture the Flag (10k Prize!) May 11th at 20:30ish!

Hey, I invented Capture the Flag in Cubic Castles and I'm hosting a game of twenty people to play!

How does it work?

Each team of ten players will start at their team spawn, which is a glass cube in the air above their flags. There will be a checkpoint and a prize dispenser of shirts. Take a shirt and put it on to show which team you are on (red or blue). There is a tube of water vertical to the spawns which represents an 8 second respawn time (you must wait 8 seconds after dying before you can respawn). Everyone will float to the bottom where the end is blocked off with scaffold. Both spawns will be blocked off. When the game starts, I will remove the scaffold for both teams at the same time.

Each castle will have a soccer ball. To win, a team must have both soccer balls in their castle area at once. Pvp will be turn on. You might think, "won't it be easy to just walk over there and take the ball, then bring it to my side?" Well, pvp will be turned on and 19 other players will be rapidly shooting wands everywhere, so things might not go so smoothly for you.

Setting up Teams

First come first serve; those of you who see this post or the post on Discord can come early to the event and grab a warp. There will be a prize dispenser full of 20 warps, 10 warps for each team. Eat the warp and you will be teleported to your spawn (the bumper will be hidden so you cannot make more). I will holla for the event, so grab a warp quickly or you won't be able to play (that is, if we actually get twenty people lol).

Wearing a shirt is not mandatory, but is recommended so that your team does not friendly fire on you. Note that you can't switch teams; you will always teleport to your spawn when you die.

Rules and Play

Don't help the other team; you won't be punished if you do, but everyone will be warp to their original spawns when the game is over, so you won't get a prize if you let the other team win!

Do not place your own balls. If you are caught placing any kind of ball you will be banned. If illegal balls do end up on the field, I will pop all balls and return the soccer balls to their last position; I will not put them back into each castle.

Please be nice, respectful, and show good sportsmanship.

How do you play? Simply herd the soccer balls into your team's colored box! You win if both soccer balls are inside of the colored box. Use wands to sabotage the other players.

Timing and Other Information

Date and Time: Wednesday May 11 starting anywhere from 20:00 to 20:30 cc time.
Realm: CubicPencil's Gameshow
The portal above the entrance portal to the realm is where the arena is located.

Teaming: you are allowed to request a specific team to be with certain players, but you must show up early (before the holla) in order to do so. After the holla, you will be getting a random team.

Each player on the winning team will receive 1k. I know it's not a lot, but there are ten players that I will need to pay. Hopefully you'll receive enough enjoyment out of the event that you'll be satisfied lol.

Edit: I wanted to add that it does indeed work. I've tested this with some friends and it was awesome.

Comments