Crops worth in c?

I’m starting a farm shop and was wondering how much I should sell corn and wheat for?

Comments

• As well as how much a tractor and stuff is worth in c?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • Average price is 1k recubes for 500-1k cubits
  • Average price is 1k recubes for 500-1k cubits

Average price for 1k recubes is like 250c
  • Cubic said:

Average price is 1k recubes for 500-1k cubits

Average price ppl sell; since people always be ovp
  • Cubic said:

I’m confused which should I use I’m mainly trying to find how I should price my tractors in my shop and the first would they would be 12,500C and the second one they would be 6,250C do you think people would even be willing to do the 12k for a tractor?
  • Lyonne said:

Cubic said:

I’m confused which should I use I’m mainly trying to find how I should price my tractors in my shop and the first would they would be 12,500C and the second one they would be 6,250C do you think people would even be willing to do the 12k for a tractor?
    Your best bet is to sell the crops, use the price 4 recused / 1 cubit or 2 recubes / 1 cubit but it will sell slow
    Tractors are only 2k so it’s best not to buy those
  • Cubic said:

Lyonne said:

Cubic said:

Your best bet is to sell the crops, use the price 4 recused / 1 cubit or 2 recubes / 1 cubit but it will sell slow
    Tractors are only 2k so it’s best not to buy those
    Okay thank you I’m just trying to get prices for everything since I’m opening a farm shop with all the farm items