Do mods actually look at ban requests?

I've reported SEVERAL players that have scammed me or started saying some bad things about me, and most of those were at least 5 months ago! and I even have asked some and they say I haven't even gotten a warning!

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I've reported SEVERAL players that have scammed me or started saying some bad things about me, and most of those were at least 5 months ago! and I even have asked some and they say I haven't even gotten a warning!

The best way to report a scam is to support/admins through the CC website. Since most of the time players don't have proof of the actual scam there isn't much a mod can do to assist.

If you want to report to a mod you need to include proof of the issue. The best way to do that is through the Community Discord server. We have a ticketing system set up where you can send your proof and discuss the issue with a mod if needed. Hope that helps :)
  • It does help in a way but I'm on a school Chromebook and don't have a phone, so I'm only left with screenshotting the scams and i dont think that's enough for you guys to give warnings or ban :/