custom blocks

what do custom blocks do and how do i even use them? are they even usable anymore?

Comments

• Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited January 2022
    It will be available soon, there is a preview --->
  • wait, so its not out yet?
  • You can craft the blocks, but they don't do anything yet
  • What has not been said yet is if they are stored by realm or by qbee. Is it local or server storage? I've seen people talk about selling their custom blocks but what concerns me is how limited we will be with them. I have some great ideas for my own custom blocks but storing the designs is still an unknown. May not be all it's cracked up to be. I'm still waiting on more info because thousands of qbees with hundreds of custom blocks selling and buying doesn't seem feasible for file storage.
  • Daddyyy said:

What has not been said yet is if they are stored by realm or by qbee. Is it local or server storage? I've seen people talk about selling their custom blocks but what concerns me is how limited we will be with them. I have some great ideas for my own custom blocks but storing the designs is still an unknown. May not be all it's cracked up to be. I'm still waiting on more info because thousands of qbees with hundreds of custom blocks selling and buying doesn't seem feasible for file storage.

Ofc in server storage each and every game stuff is stored through server game logs and stuff just the account stuff is stored in the local files of qbees
  • If these blocks require the use of White Dye I will be furious. There is already over 32 recopies that require White Dye & we only get a yield of 3.8 dye per flower and it takes 2 flowers. Like time & $ are only valuable if it is @SirKewberth time & $? #qbee'smatter
  • it might not.
  • hi, its me again, you can now use the custom blocks for images. this was a new update which was part of the new easter 2022