Fetus, is this typo?

Rules from 2021 best realm contest

"a few notes from last year:
Over the course of the submission a lot of people were caught building, I want to reiterate that this is supposed to be a celebration of good builds from the previous year. Building in 2021 is considered cheating and everyone who was caught doing so was instantly disqualified."

"Building in 2021"? I think u meant 2022 right😂
@Space_Fetus

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The first line of what you quoted says "a few notes from last year" meaning he copy/pasted some notes from last years event instead of retyping everything he had to say last year as added comments to the event. So its not a typo.

For clarification, the contest is for the 2021 builds and no building or changes can be done in 2022.
  • The first line of what you quoted says "a few notes from last year" meaning he copy/pasted some notes from last years event instead of retyping everything he had to say last year as added comments to the event. So its not a typo.

For clarification, the contest is for the 2021 builds and no building or changes can be done in 2022.

Okay thx, didn't saw the "last year", my bad. Anyway, a forum mod please close this pls, thx.
This discussion has been closed.