Cubic Trading Center Updated to Help with Custom Canvas Trades

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited April 2022 in Community
The new realm in New Eden named Cubic Trading will be for the community to have a safe place for large or risky trades with a moderator's assistance. I will explain....

Making trades with more than 4 items or a large amount of cubits can be stressful since cash registers only hold 4 items and sometimes people make last minute changes that go unnoticed. Some of the mods have set up rooms where you can contact them in advance and safely trade with their supervision. These rooms have been successful and even stopped a few scams before they happened. We decided to request an official realm in order to make the process easier and more well known. With this new realm, everyone will know how to set up a trade meeting with a game mod and have an official place to safely make these trades.

Please understand, this realm will not have a mod available 24/7. Hopefully this will be a beneficial resource for the community and help players make safer trades. I will post again with more details on how to set up a meeting after we get the realm built and open it. We look forward to helping you with safer trades!!

UPDATE!!!
The realm is open! If you would like to contact a mod for a moderated trade you can contact us on Discord in the Community Server or look for us in the realm. https://discord.gg/n4284bX

As I explained above, moderated trades are open to anyone who feels the need for a supervised trade. We will help with any large trade of more than 4 items or with a lot of cubits or risky trades like with pets. Just contact us and we will set up a time to meet you in the realm.

We also set up some rental plots with prize machines for warp to your shop and linked doors to player's shops so you can take advantage of advertising right in New Eden! We also have linked doors to free parkours and interesting realms with fun things to do. The links will be changed every once in a while so if you would like your shop, free parkour or have a fun realm you want to share, you can submit it for consideration by dropping a warp food in the Cubic Trading Center in the designated area (it must be a realm, we cannot link to rooms). Not every realm will get a link, we will select them based on their content and interest

We are interested to hear your feedback on the realm so feel free to let us know what you think :)

UPDATE - April 4, 2022!!
We have added a projector to help with trades involving custom canvases. Don't get scammed by thinking you are buying one thing and then getting back to your realm to find out they tricked you. Contact us, we can help you avoid a scam.

Comments

• Thanks for this hopefully less people will get scammed now
  • Thank you :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thanks Whim, and Kewb for the realm! :)
  • What kind of nubs even scam anymore
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2023
  • Only if I can afford to do a big trade :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Only if I can afford to do a big trade :)

It can be any trade with more than 4 items on either side or just one that you would feel better having a mod assist with. A scam is a scam so we are not limiting this to only high priced item/cubit trades. Our goal is to make trading safer and hopefully this realm will help.
  • when will the realm be ready?

when will the realm be ready?

Not sure yet, we just got perms in the realm and are still planning and working out details. Once we get a plan together, we will start building and get it set up. The timing will depend a lot on our real life schedules but we are working on it. Once it's ready we will announce it here and on the Discord server.
  • Alr ty for information
  • OK Thanks!
  • Less people shall get scammed! yay! (i may still get scammed lol)
    Poink said:

Less people shall get scammed! yay! (i may still get scammed lol)

We do what we can but in the end, it's up to y'all to play smart :)
    A little preview of the new realm. These are some of the safe trading plots..
  • U said:

Looks pro who owns the realm btw?

U said:

Looks pro who owns the realm btw?
    SirKewberth owns the realm but it will be run by the mods

• skill beastskill beast Member
    edited January 2022
    what day and month will it come out?
    Here is the second, and last preview of the new realm in Eden.. :)
  • Cool there are portals..
  • I'm so excited to see it!
  • when will it come out

when will it come out

Soon

• wheres your game moderator role
    The Cubic Trading Center is now open. More details are in the original post
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This video is to show you how we can help you at the new realm Cubic Trading Center if you need to do a big trade
    Daresx11 said:

This video is to show you how we can help you at the new realm Cubic Trading Center if you need to do a big trade

Just a little added note... we will only assist with trades with our blue mod tag showing. Never drop or give your items to anyone who offers to help with a trade unless you've seen the blue mod tag. Our goal is to make things safer for you, so please be careful. All game staff has a special colored tag, mods are blue and admins are red. We will always show our tag if asked when doing any mod related activities.
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited January 2022
    this will be more famous than pens lol
  • No actually I will never be coming here in my cc life because the first time I went it was so laggy I crashed

No actually I will never be coming here in my cc life because the first time I went it was so laggy I crashed

When we first announced the realm was open, a lot of people came and it causes lag in the realm becasue there were so many in there. When there is a normal amount of people there, you should be fine if you can go into places like Pens without lag.
  • Orran said:

this will be more famous than pens lol

Nah pens will never die and will always be the best rentals. So many people have tried to set up a yard rental of their own and have spent hundreds of thousands but none of them worked