NotArty is a scammer.NotArty es un estafador.

-He pretends to be a YouTuber who records a contest, you can choose your rewards, and after completing 7 challenges where he will earn your trust by lending you expensive things that you will have to return as a challenge (he does it for 2-3 challenges), then one of the challenges is a test of trust towards him, you lend him things of little value and he returns them to you, but in the final challenge, you lend him something of the same value as what you chose as a reward, he steals it and removes you from your friends list, be careful, and if you know anything about him, contact me (I stole my slyme costume) .Thank you.
-Se hace pasar por un YouTuber que graba un concurso, puedes elgir tus recompensas,y tras realizar 7 retos donde se ganara tu confianza prestandote cosas caras que tendras que devolver como reto(lo hace durante 2-3 retos),a continuación uno de los retos es una prueba de confianza hacia él,le prestas cosas de poco valor y te las devuelve,pero en el reto final, le prestas algo del mismo valor que lo que escogiste por recompensa,te lo roba y te borra de lista de amigos,tengan cuidado,y si saben algo de él,contacten conmigo(me robo mi slyme costume).Gracias

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Trust games are never safe to play, even with someone you consider a friend.
This discussion has been closed.