Christmas event questions

I'm excited for this event, thank you! When is the expected end of this event? (will it be sometime in Jan) Can the magic block be found in personal realms also?

Comments

• @SirKewberth With Christmas eve a week away can you please give us a time frame for when the event might end? (I understand that maybe there is no set date yet) But if we have an idea that Christmas day may possibly be the last day we can make sure to have made all our trees by then and not loose the ornaments because we didn't build in time. I'm just asking for an idea of a time frame that we have to collect and build.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited December 2021
    mommyy said:

@SirKewberth With Christmas eve a week away can you please give us a time frame for when the event might end? (I understand that maybe there is no set date yet) But if we have an idea that Christmas day may possibly be the last day we can make sure to have made all our trees by then and not loose the ornaments because we didn't build in time. I'm just asking for an idea of a time frame that we have to collect and build.

I’m pretty sure he said after new years
  • MEEPYZ said:

mommyy said:

@SirKewberth With Christmas eve a week away can you please give us a time frame for when the event might end? (I understand that maybe there is no set date yet) But if we have an idea that Christmas day may possibly be the last day we can make sure to have made all our trees by then and not loose the ornaments because we didn't build in time. I'm just asking for an idea of a time frame that we have to collect and build.

I’m pretty sure he said after new years
    Do you know where/when he said that?
  • he said on the announcment
  • MEEPYZ said:

he said on the announcment

I don’t see that :(
  • Thank you Meepyz! I read that post 2 or 3 times and I guess I completely blanked on that part.

Please close this thread now.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    mommyy said:

Thank you Meepyz! I read that post 2 or 3 times and I guess I completely blanked on that part.

Please close this thread now.

👍
This discussion has been closed.