Accidentally

@Kewbin I forgot to put my realm name on the letter so I sent another. I don’t know if I can get a present tho.

Comments

• I sent 2 also because on my first 1 I pressed enter thinking it would make another line xDD
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    If you are referring about the Cubic Santa Claus letter. You can send another following all event tip/rules.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/32591/cubic-santa-claus-christmas-event#latest
    Reminder there's no problem sending an extra letter if you forgetting something.
  • Yes, a lot of people have been sending more than 1 letter due not knowing how to write one, making a mistake or forgetting their realm name. The reason why there's a warning sign it's to warn players to not spam Santa. Players can still repeat their letter if they have to.
    I think sending a letter should get a UI upgrade. A lot of ppl don't seem to understand it.
    Players don't need to write their names, since it's always shown who sent it.
    The UI should look exactly like the finished letter but with empty spaces to be filled in my opinion:
This discussion has been closed.