:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
-

Comments

• +1
  • edited December 2021
    +1
    It sounds like a burner phone but a car
  • Maybe they should make a thing where you can setup cars anyone can enter like the dork mobiles in adventure mode
    +1
  • What a wonderful idea :D!
  • MEEPYZ said:

Maybe they should make a thing where you can setup cars anyone can enter like the dork mobiles in adventure mode
    +1

Yes
  • MEEPYZ said:

Maybe they should make a thing where you can setup cars anyone can enter like the dork mobiles in adventure mode
    +1

One thing they could do is have them be like animals in crates, they spawn there when the realm is loaded, so then they wouldn’t have to be regathered every time
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1

One thing they could do is have them be like animals in crates, they spawn there when the realm is loaded, so then they wouldn’t have to be regathered every time
    That is a good idea, maybe they can do that with the car stands kewb said he wanted to add
  • +1 "I Guess"
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • So basically like a ball: one time use. +1
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like the idea of a rental car. If we had a car that was for short term use, it would allow players who don't have a lot of cubits to race and just drive around for fun. Not sure which idea I like better... the idea of buying the rental car in the cubit store to be used in a realm/room one time or the idea of a rental car stand that is placed by a realm owner that would spawn a car people can use. If it is something that is bought in the cubit store they need to make it non transferable so people don't scam with them. New players might not understand the short term usage and think they are paying for a regular car.
    edited December 2022
  • I kinda like the stand idea more, and you can have a bumper as well to reset all the cars instead of breaking each stand to get them back in place.
  • I like the idea but it would make players to stop buying normal cars
    edited December 2022
  • DjCatHD said:

I like the idea but it would make players to stop buying normal cars

For newbies
    Or if u wanna race someone that doesn’t have a car and u can just let them use a disposable one.
    edited December 2022
    edited December 2022
  • L U C KL U C K Member
    +1 In addition to the idea maybe the car can be designed as some sort of a cardboard DIY car with maybe some sort of a crayon texture as lines, to represent a newbie's dream to someday buy a real one. Also, so that its appearance isn't impactful enough to stop people from buying real cars.
    edited December 2022
  • +1

Also dorks touched 5k?