Reconnecting, but not really (Steam)

GanondalfGanondalf Member
edited December 2021 in Bug Reports
It's been over a week since I've been having this issue. So, the problem is that after every few minutes of playing, leaving the realm gets me stuck on "Reconnecting." I'll restart the game, verify the file integrity, opt in-and-out of Beta, restart the computer, come back after a night's sleep, etc. and I'll still be stuck on reconnecting...that is unless the game decides to let me in every once in a while. I can stay in one realm and be fine, but as soon as I leave for another realm I get hit in the face by the "Reconnecting" thing.

My PC specs are more than what the game needs to run:
(AMD Radeon HD 6450, 2GB VRAM
Intel Pentium G645, 2.9GHz
8GB RAM, dual channel
2TB HDD)

And my network is quite good as well (I'm using Ethernet). CC runs like a charm if I can play it, the problem is that I keep getting stuck every once in a while. And get this, castles.cc poses the same issues for me, too. It's strange, as none of my friends are having these problems at all. What could be causing the problem for me? I can't pin the issue down on one thing in particular.

Thanks!
Edit: I just managed to get into the game, roamed around Pen's for a while, found someone who was willing to buy a stamp from me, so I left the realm to get it. I am now stuck in reconnecting.