:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited July 2022 in Community
-

Comments

• I just saw a holla today and what they said gave me a deep thought ......
    1:People who want invest on packs think packs are trash , why ?
    =>All clothes are even
    =>The clothes aren't looking worthy to spend cubits on
    =>People who want clothing say blocks are trash
    2:People who want the seasonal buildables think they are expensive and rare , why ?
    =>Indeed they're less amounts . (Especially speaking of cherry blossom floor)
    (1) It leads to the result that none of those buildables are being used on builds due to how less they are
    (2) Hence they are costly if you're going to build with them

Why the pack clothes rate are even ?
    =>This game is rated for kids , random chances are considered gambling
    ^ So why the random chances still apply to kitchen pack ?

Players who want buildables can buy from players
    ^ Is that so ? I saw builders struggling to buy them from players for their builds , and no one will sell buildables .

Blocks are expensive , why ?
    Compare the prices between sci-fi block packs and *eyeing to summer ocean block packs .
    2500c and 50 each ocean blocks ? Wow that's sufficient to build
    ^That kinda discouraging builders to finish their building because of how costly the buildables are

And aiming for the 2017/2018 summer buildables ........
    People who need them to build aren't able to have them .
    (1) Not even 1 qbee on this game sell buildables (Blocks aren't popular to sell)
    (2) As I said the buildables are rare and expensive , the people who are selling buildables are selling 10x price than they should be *cough 10k for an umbrella deco that is worth 200c 😷

So why not adding some guaranteed exclusive item for seasonal pack that you will get 1 after certain amount of purchases ? This way people can
    (1) Like a reward for players who support the pack
    (2) Can invest
    B.But kids play this game , It's so greedy !
    Well ...... Don't you think kids don't really necessary to have everything in the game ? Okay let's say I want something (Let's say cheaper price item) Luxoride but I don't have money .
    ^ Work
    But I'm lazy , I want people to buy that for me please I'm begging
    ^ If you don't plant tree (work) then where's the crops (earning) , from raining ?
    But they are so expensive !!!
    Welp , these way you can earn C
    1:Mining
    2:Events
    3:Farming
    4:Fishing

^They are all free

Welp here's some genuinely useful suggestions , please take consideration
    1:How about adding less clothing and focusing on their textures ? Why ?
    ^We don't want another cheap retextured clothing that aren't even worth to be worn
    Don't add a lot cheap looking clothes and actual make them looking good .

We have block pack but players don't buy it often
    ^If your seasonal packs provide enough amount for each buildables , do you even need a block pack ?
    But people who don't want buildables say packs are trash
    ^ IF ! The amount of buildables look like a lot , wouldn't they aiming for buyers ? Wouldn't that be easier for builders looking for sellers , for their builds ? I mean at least 40 for each seasonal blocks , and at least 20 seasonal decos for each pack opening .

2:Add an guaranteed exclusive iten to seasonal pack , maybe 25 packs for 1
    As I said , it's like a reward for players who support .

We're adding exclusive items to events
    ^ Really ? I don't see kids have time to strugging for events (Let's say egg hunt top100 prize for example)
    :( But we really want the exclusive item , and we don't have much cubits
    ^Work
    Or devs will be adding 5 per year to fishing or events .

People who complain the packs give to much junks and it makes inventory heavy . I kinda agree *eyeing the thanksgiving packs
    Meanwhile , some buildables like (rustic coffin) are discontinued and builders couldn't find seller who sells them
    This way you can
    =>Remove some old blocks/decos from seasonal packs
    =>Create a little small deco packs which provide those old decos
    ^That will make the pack more cleaner and easier to sort stuffs
    Don't say what they're meant to be seasonal and limited , you're not going to invest buildables for trading . It just makes builders impossible to get specific decos they're really in need .

Note:I don't really care about the seasonal clothing , because they're mainly the stuff people are trading to marketplace .

When I saw the holla said This game is for everyone , but adult players are treaten the same like babies that's kinda hit
    My opinion from player's aspect

+1 for everything tho it's easy to find cheap decos just search I have made like millions of profit through the decos by selling them for CHEAP so I don't think we need more blocks in a pack it's sufficient
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • I just saw a holla today and what they said gave me a deep thought ......
    =>All clothes are even
    2:People who want the seasonal buildables think they are expensive and rare , why ?
    (1) It leads to the result that none of those buildables are being used on builds due to how less they are

^ Is that so ? I saw builders struggling to buy them from players for their builds , and no one will sell buildables .

Compare the prices between sci-fi block packs and *eyeing to summer ocean block packs .
    ^That kinda discouraging builders to finish their building because of how costly the buildables are

(1) Not even 1 qbee on this game sell buildables (Blocks aren't popular to sell)
    (2) As I said the buildables are rare and expensive , the people who are selling buildables are selling 10x price than they should be *cough 10k for an umbrella deco that is worth 200c 😷

So why not adding some guaranteed exclusive item for seasonal pack that you will get 1 after certain amount of purchases ? This way people can
    (2) Can invest
    B.But kids play this game , It's so greedy !
    Well ...... Don't you think kids don't really necessary to have everything in the game ? Okay let's say I want something (Let's say cheaper price item) Luxoride but I don't have money .
    ^ Work
    But I'm lazy , I want people to buy that for me please I'm begging
    ^ If you don't plant tree (work) then where's the crops (earning) , from raining ?
    But they are so expensive !!!
    Welp , these way you can earn C
    1:Mining
    2:Events
    3:Farming
    4:Fishing

^They are all free

^We don't want another cheap retextured clothing that aren't even worth to be worn

^If your seasonal packs provide enough amount for each buildables , do you even need a block pack ?
    ^ IF ! The amount of buildables look like a lot , wouldn't they aiming for buyers ? Wouldn't that be easier for builders looking for sellers , for their builds ? I mean at least 40 for each seasonal blocks , and at least 20 seasonal decos for each pack opening .

^ Really ? I don't see kids have time to strugging for events (Let's say egg hunt top100 prize for example)
    ^Work

People who complain the packs give to much junks and it makes inventory heavy . I kinda agree *eyeing the thanksgiving packs
    Meanwhile , some buildables like (rustic coffin) are discontinued and builders couldn't find seller who sells them
    This way you can
    Don't say what they're meant to be seasonal and limited , you're not going to invest buildables for trading . It just makes builders impossible to get specific decos they're really in need .

Note:I don't really care about the seasonal clothing , because they're mainly the stuff people are trading to marketplace .

When I saw the holla said This game is for everyone , but adult players are treaten the same like babies that's kinda hit
    My opinion from player's aspect

+1 for everything tho it's easy to find cheap decos just search I have made like millions of profit through the decos by selling them for CHEAP so I don't think we need more blocks in a pack it's sufficient
    Ohhh right , I think 25 blocks each pack opening is good , the problem is thanksgiving pack has too many decos you can barely get the specific one you need . Let's say I opened 100 packs and only got 6 sushi rolls :(
    About that maybe add Deco card or something where you flip 2 cards out of 3 and you would get 10-20 of them
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I just saw a holla today and what they said gave me a deep thought ......
    =>All clothes are even
    I think this really depends on the investor. With even chance, the packs really do come down to supply and demand, not just supply. We can use unicorn sets, and devil halos as an example. As an investor you now need to invest in what has a demand, not what has a low supply.
    I guess that is your personal preference, but in my opinion I have liked the new items. I think the dino set is one of the best sets they have ever added before.
    This goes both ways. People who want clothing say the blocks are trash because they want clothes. But, the people who want blocks say the clothes are trash because they want blocks. I did like the Easter Block Pack they did in the past, I think it would be a good idea if they did that every holiday pack.
    This is true in some aspects. If you are trying to get a specific block, it is difficult to get it. But, I think the reason behind this is because there are so many different blocks in the pack. So, they have to spread the amounts out over a ton of blocks. In the past there would be only 10-20 blocks in a pack, meaning you would get a lot more of them.

I would assume this is because they were in the game before the policy was created.

Answering for the previous three: Some blocks are abundant on purpose, while others are rare on purpose. There are thousands of blocks, so it is expected that some of them are rare, especially in a player driven economy.

(2) Can invest
    I think in the past when you could buy a specific item for 25-50k for a limited time it worked out well. They did this with the halloween cars last year, and the roo and ostrich a few years ago. I'm not sure how I feel about guaranteeing a specific item after a specific amount of packs, because that would break their even chance policy.

I really disagree with this, but it is probably my personal preference. I have liked almost every item they have added the last few years.

I don't think this is a bad idea, but I personally prefer block packs. Even if they upped the amount of deco you get per pack, there still would be a chance that you don't get what you want. With a block pack you are guaranteed to get what you want.

Copy and pasted from above: I think in the past when you could buy a specific item for 25-50k for a limited time it worked out well. They did this with the halloween cars last year, and the roo and ostrich a few years ago. I'm not sure how I feel about guaranteeing a specific item after a specific amount of packs, because that would break their even chance policy.

^Work
    I'm really confused if you are hating on the events here, or saying they are good. But, the official events are one of the few ways you can get a super rare for free. Yes, you can mine and create a shop.. but winning an event is a lot more fun for everyone. Also, if anything, kids have the most time out of any of us to play events.

This way you can

I completely agree that there was way too much deco in the thanksgiving pack. I opened 5 packs with an empty inventory and wouldn't be able to walk anymore lol. I really think they should keep 20-25 deco in each pack and discontinue the rest permanently. By discontinuing deco and making it rare, it makes the packs more worthwhile to buy. In my opinion, deco should be viewed the same as clothes and some should be discontinued every year.
  • Taking away blocks from packs and making them rarer is a bad idea because it limits the creativity of builders. Instead of removing blocks completely from packs, maybe separate each seasonal pack into 2 parts. 1 part would be where you buy clothes, the other part where you select what blocks you would like to buy, that way you don’t get blocks you are gonna toss away, and builders can buy what blocks they want.
    edited January 2023
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited November 2021
    thanks for the blue font lol
    edited January 2023