Qbee Birthdays

CubicCubic Member
edited December 2021 in Community
So on discord there is a birthday list, I thought why not make a Qbee birthday list for when all the players started the game? Tell me bellow and I’ll make a list!

Player - July 11th
U - August 10th
Ganondalf - September 10th

BlackSonatta - March 21st
scorto7 - March 28th
Piratax10 - April 12th
DJCatHd - November 27th
KristelleB - December 23rd
Cubic - December 26th

Farts of Fury - February 9th

Azismuth - October 21st

CubicPencil - December 26th

Junder’ - July 29th
Dangsterpenguin24 - September 28

Disoriented Cookie - June 24th

Comments

• 2020 sep28
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited November 2021
    I started sometime in 2018, December or so I think, but I don't think I can find when I first started playing since it was a free game on Steam. Can you see when you downloaded a free game on Steam?
    Cubic said:

I started sometime in 2018, December or so I think, but I don't think I can find when I first started playing since it was a free game on Steam. Can you see when you downloaded a free game on Steam?

Not sure but you can always info bumper your starter realm

Edit:
    Log in to your Steam account through the Steam application. In the upper right hand corner, click your profile name and select "Account Details" from the drop down list. Click on "View purchase history" to list your Steam Store transactions, Market purchases, and in-game items or currency purchases.
    It won't show free games. Games that have been purchased with money only show there.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited November 2021

Not sure but you can always info bumper your starter realm

Edit:
    Log in to your Steam account through the Steam application. In the upper right hand corner, click your profile name and select "Account Details" from the drop down list. Click on "View purchase history" to list your Steam Store transactions, Market purchases, and in-game items or currency purchases.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited November 2021
    Ok thanks, I just put an info bumper in my starter realm.

Started December 26th, 2018.

Edit: Just realized that we started on the same day on different years lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    8/10/14 (I think, I don't exactly have all my account anymore).
  • >Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
    edited November 2021
    My current account was created on 9/11/2019...
    But I joined cc on 9/06/2016
  • Jan 13 2020 from this account

From Summer Snow it is April21 2016
  • September 10th (I think), 2014.
  • 29th July 2020
  • March 21st 2015 (Funnily enough, also my actual birthday irl)
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited November 2021
    U said:

I’m guessing that’s 10th of August just checking because in the UK we do the numbers the other way around

Can you also confirm?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cubic said:

U said:

I’m guessing that’s 10th of August just checking because in the UK we do the numbers the other way around

Can you also confirm?
    Yes
  • 10/21/2017
    It's in the mm-dd-yy format right? I got it from an info bumper, where i live, we usually do yy-mm-dd
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    28th of March 2015
    that's when i started
  • July 11th 2014
  • Feb 9th 2016
  • December 23rd 2015
  • June 24, 2021 on my current account

This was from the info bumper, which I think is in cubic time? and based on ET. They were observing DST back then, so it was in EDT (UTC-4).

The oldest screenshot I have of my qbee on this account was taken at 10am on June 25 in UTC+8 (it's at 10pm on June 24 in cubic time). I was in level 2. And I'm pretty sure it was the same day I created it... I made and lost two accounts the night before (on June 24 both in my time zone and in cubic). They were the first accounts I made. I forgot to save them, and decided to make a new one instead on the morning after.

I don't know which date I should consider as my qbee's birthday. Generally in real life, people would take the day they were born on in their birthplace as their birthday, regardless of its actual time and day in UTC nor in other places. Since my qbee lives in the cubic world and has its own standard time, I'll just use June 24. Why am I rambling about this
  • According to my info bumper, i have joined on 04/12/2015 (i believe the format is mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited November 2021
    My info bumber actually says feb 8th 2016 but they setback cubic castles those 2 days or what ever it was feb 9th 2016. Idk if it was just me or others thats realms got set back a day
  • november 27th 2015
  • September 10? 2021
  • 2020 dec 30th :)
  • Happy qbee birthday, Cubic!
  • October 14th, 2014
  • December 31st 2014