Anguishire's Builds of 2021

I know its November still, but I most likely wont build anything new until next year. I decided to make smaller builds this time around mainly because of university. Was very fun still :).

Pistachio

A little 33x33 storage. If you're familiar with my other build Cloud Nine, this place is a miniaturized version of that :D!

Oxidation

A 33x33 workshop. Decided to try the rustic theme properly for the first time. I think I did a decent job, but there is definitely room for improvement. There are books scattered around the place showing recipes for items depending on what crafting station that book is closest to. So for example the books close to forges show crafting operations that require the forge, and so on. I very rarely have to visit the learning center because of this :P.

If you're wondering what the 5th image is, It's where the magic workbench is placed. See if you can figure out where exactly :P.

Colorful Luck

A 33x33 storage solely for dehydrated cubes... yea, weird I know. Friends who watched me build this will know how much of a headache this was to build ESPECIALLY towards the end because of the realm height limit >_>. I love this place to bits though, because I've never seen any other realm like it :P.

If you're curious, the realm is 100 blocks tall.

Pale Obsidian

55x55 shop that I still haven't stocked once. A build that I have a love-hate relationship with, lol. Was fun messing with the overworld blocks on this one... did it turn out well? eh... yes? It looks like plastic in a way, which I didn't intend.

Loyal Defender

(55x55) My first ever sculpture build and first proper attempt at terraforming. I'm super happy with it despite the flaws. It's a dragon guarding a pile of gold... all on a floating island :P. No, I didn't use sculpty on the dragon... baby steps first!

This realm was originally planned to be something else entirely, but it didn't work out so I used the power of improvising, lol.

Sugarcoated Automation

A mostly improvised build. Supposed to be a cookie factory... hard to make sense of unless you stare at it for a bit. This place was 90% built during online classes, lol. Irresponsible? Maybe... anyways, I decided to more decos/furniture in this one - there's very little sculpty. I'm... not THAT happy with how it turned out. I sometimes pretend like it doesn't exist to be honest.

…but I also like it at the same time, because it was extremely fun to build.

And that's all. There are plenty of builds planned, and some were supposed to make it into this year but... I... got distracted by... another game... yea...

ANYWAYS. Hope you liked these, let me know which build from these is your favorite and why.

Thank you :).

Comments