Could admins kindly reply to tickets?

I hope you answer me soon, I'm fed up, I've been waiting for your response to my tickets for 2 weeks, I don't care if you're busy, it's impossible that in these 2 weeks you haven't found the time to reply to a stupid email, I want to know because I was unfairly banned as soon as possible, I checked my mail every day but nothing, zero replies, only 3 messages saying they would reply within 24 hours to my 3 tickets.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    ticket response time is typically <24hrs -- If you have not received any reply in weeks then it may indicate a problem on your end like our replies being spam filtered.
  • Usually, if I don't get replies in 3 days, I reply back to the original email they sent, and then they reply back.
  • Just bump it
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    xade327 said:

I hope you answer me soon, I'm fed up, I've been waiting for your response to my tickets for 2 weeks, I don't care if you're busy, it's impossible that in these 2 weeks you haven't found the time to reply to a stupid email, I want to know because I was unfairly banned as soon as possible, I checked my mail every day but nothing, zero replies, only 3 messages saying they would reply within 24 hours to my 3 tickets.

If you open a ticket and don't get a response within a few days, you should reply to the original confirmation email you got and ask for an update on the status of your ticket. Opening new tickets just puts more in the system and they may not realize that you have been waiting for a reply for a long time.