Missing features

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited November 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
It's Been 5 Years Playing Cubic Castles... (from this account its actually 3
I have been stick here for a long time Helping,trading,building and (Trolling some Special Qbees ;) ) After all these experience I have noticed some missing things which should be added in the game and thought of making a discussion on it if @SirKewberth likes it.

Quests
Quests are always handy when it comes to earning cubits!. But Sometimes it gets annoying when they have a hard quest and i had an idea on whatif theres a Change quest option which can be used once each day to change the quest if you want so.
Talking more about quests I would love to see Fish Catching as a quest like example:
( catch 2 senseifish )

Swirls
Swirls are something offer to patreon of cubic castles by buying a certain amount of cubits to get golden swirls beside your name. Ofc it looks so good to have Golden Swirls beside your names but maybe there should be many type of swirls based on how qbee does the achievement like if he wins an event he would get a specific colour of Swirls or maybe if he owns a Youtube account which has Cubic Castles Based content he would get Red swirls and for completing the adventure and finding all stars you would get some special swirls (so it makes The player show the achievement on what they have achieved )

Player sponsored Events!
Remember the olden times when Kewb have Some qbees chance to add their build for a Event! Exciting to see builds made by players,how much hardwork they did on it and so and so...Right now I only see Building contests Being hosted or those Rent and make build contest We don't get any story based realms/Parlours/Raceaway Anymore then why not give Qbees chance to host a game and yeah you may check the realm first or do whatever yall do to select an build for event but ot would be exciting to see other players buildings getting elected for the events.

Clan

Clans are some thing which were added years ago but never got any updates. There are many things which makes clans Diffrent and useless and I would like to point them out

1: Roles- As everyone knows That you can't give specfic players some special roles you can only give them a rank up to give them the rights for the roles but whatif the clan roles can be given by Choosing manually and not by the roles? It would be nice to have that

2: Wars- Clan wars something which is forgotten now... Maybe you should bring back clan wars where 2 clans will fight and the winner gets a special clan colour after winning the more you win the more colours you unlock for clan coloured name( The basic colour for clan name is Light green rn)

Fishings

As we all know fishing was the last exciting update we received by now even though it was really cool But maybe there are can be done something else Aswell!

Fish genetic Forms- There's varities of fish we all know but maybe whatif we can Mix 2 fishes togther to make a special hybrid? Not necessarily to be added but would be fun to see Headlessfish and eyeball fish togther :c

Seafood- Seafood decos ;) like maybe special Food made by special type of fishes and Special decos made by specfic Fishes

Upside Down Stamp

This was actually an idea from a thread of @MEEPYZ So the thread was about A stamp which will change the realm Upside down So I thought of putting it here with some small changes like the stamp would affect the gravity and Blocks Aswell? Yes the blocks if you place them they should be upside down maybe...

Devloper's Dairy
Yes i want @SirKewberth to make more of those videos i really love seeing them!

Would add more if there's something I think is missing :)
( I may have some grammatical errors I was just speed typing everything I remember)

Comments

• I made an uʍop ǝpᴉsdn realm called Mirror Mirror. Everything in it is both right side up & down.