Life force

Idk where to get a life force and i need help finding it...

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Life Force Recipe:
    Crushed Artifact Recipe:

Cloudy Potion Recipe:

Sunny, Spicy, and Fiery Potion Recipes:

Empty Jar Recipe:

Glass Recipe:

• Thx!
  • U said:

Life Force Recipe:
    Crushed Artifact Recipe:

Cloudy Potion Recipe:

Sunny, Spicy, and Fiery Potion Recipes:

Empty Jar Recipe:

Glass Recipe:

Btw how can i get an artifact?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Artifacts spawn in mines. Two artifacts spawn per mine. Typically the easiest way to find artifacts is to look in the water in tropical mines. You can use artifacts to create an artifact set, or craft them into crushed artifacts.

Here are some examples of artifacts in tropical mines from a previous comment by @Intimate:

Here are all the possible artifacts you can find, and how they would be put together into a set:

Cave Art:
    Fossil:
    Trilobyte:
    Glyph:
    Cubiosaur:
    Ancient Tech:
  • U said:

Artifacts spawn in mines. Two artifacts spawn per mine. Typically the easiest way to find artifacts is to look in the water in tropical mines. You can use artifacts to create an artifact set, or craft them into crushed artifacts.

Here are some examples of artifacts in tropical mines from a previous comment by @Intimate:

Here are all the possible artifacts you can find, and how they would be put together into a set:

Cave Art:
    Fossil:
    Trilobyte:
    Glyph:
    Cubiosaur:
    Ancient Tech:

Since /skycam was added, I open /skycam and look at tropical mines edges as well. All other mines can also have artifacts along the edges. I open /skycam and look for any along the bottom row along outside. All bottom layers are dirt UNLESS it is an artifact. Go to my realm called artificium ostentationem to see all of the ways to find artifacts. Drop into the red block to get down to the bottom level. :)