Annoying Ad..

This stupid "ALDO STEP INTO LOVE" fashion advertisement keeps popping up on my screen even though I'm not even typing!! This is outrageous!! EVERY SINGLE DAY IT COMES ONTO MY SCREEN!! And when I click "Close Ad" It freezes my Screen!! >:(

Comments

• Some of the ads are weird, there’s one that stays on my screen for like 5 mins before it goes away no matter what I do, it makes it so I can’t see. I don’t remember which one it is though.
  • Just get adblocker
  • MEEPYZ said:

Just get adblocker

Using adblocker Won't start Castles.cc Then k tried using Adblocker But then the Web won't start Just use Steam And play or download BlueStacks and use it
  • MEEPYZ said:

Just get adblocker

Using adblocker Won't start Castles.cc Then k tried using Adblocker But then the Web won't start Just use Steam And play or download BlueStacks and use it
    I'm able to play castles.cc fine with adblocker
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Just get adblocker

Which browser you using and which extension/app?
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Just get adblocker

Which browser you using and which extension/app?
    I'm on chrome, and I use the normal AdBlock, I think its the first result on the chrome web store, it has a lot of reviews
  • MEEPYZ said:

Just get adblocker

adblocker is blocked on my chrtomebook thx to school admin sry
  • I can't get adblocker tho cuz my computer blocked it